Chapter - 17

When I was about to knock the door I heard her talking to some one

Jane - oh yes ofcourse when?

The phone was on speaker as she was folding her clothes. It was a man.

****- Jane, so I was thinking maybe coffee? And then maybe we could have those cakes we used to have and those rainbow crepes and small muffins.

Jane - Oh! yes yes! I am sorry I cant come for drinks though I can swing by this weekend if you want.

**** - ok lets discuss the weekend more then. I'll meet you at the JYP building in an hour okay?

She cut the call. My heart beat was very loud. I didn't know she was dating someone. I ran to my room and waited for her to leave. I cannot follow her to find out whats up. But I think I can ask her later? That later actually never came. Her meeting was cancelled shortly because her friend was busy. She did go home for the weekend but I didn't know anything. 

I was in regret. I didn't know her full name, her place or even who was in her family but she knew every single thing about me. I wanted to know more about her but it was hard with all the schedule. As days passes members started noticing my behavior towards her. She didn't though. She didn't respond at all. 

On the other hand, things between Han and Lee know started getting more serious. As the days passed Han was becoming more impatient and wanted Lee know to know he liked him. I think Lee know knew already because he was going with the flow.

After few days (3 months) I was out with Lee know eating Ice cream. Just then Han called me. I was nearby and said yes.

Lee know - Hannie wants to meet you? He just went out with Jane.

Felix -oh yeh. I think they didn't bring a wallet or something?

Lee know - Then he could have called me why you?

Felix - yeah right coz you are his knight.

Lee know - oh! 

I think he was shocked. I finished my cup and then realised 

Felix - hyung? are you his knight?

Lee know - ANIYAAAAAA

Felix - but you want to be his knight.  You like him!

Lee know just stared at me and then looked side ways.

Felix - omo!!!!! Jane was right all along? 

Lee know - she already asked me about it. But I think Han is straight so I ain't gonna confess.

I was surprised. I had leave because han said it was urgent.

I went to the cafe nearby. I could see Jane laughing and smiling at him. Han was so not straight. He loved lee know. And that's when I decided I will see if I like Jane and confess. We talked the most of the group. We hung out the way no one did. Morning without words just coffee, sharing personal space and still have secrets. I talked to her about a lot of things and also about not a lot.

In these three months I was slowly trying to come around. 

I went to cafe and decided to sit beside Jane. She must have been surprised. Han told he wanted to confess and in an impulse I hugged her.

I HUGGED HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As we discussed more, I held her hand. I don't know why but this whole Han and Lee know thing had motivated me to do so! 

After Han left I grabbed her hand.

Felix - ya! I just came from Lee know! He says he likes han back.

Jane - I knew it! I told you!

Felix - I know but don't tell Lee know I told you.

We agree and leave.

it was so stupid I know. For many days I would hug her sometimes when excited. She always smelled so good and her hug were friendly too. she smiled and blushed everytime I did so. But was it because she was stay or did she see more in me?

Other members were close to her too.

Hyunjin and I.N's fights were always solved by her. 

Changbin and chan used to take her to studio for her feedback in new songs. Han was confiding many things in her. Lee know would treat her as a little sister.

Seungmin used to take her to puppy cafes and spend time and take her feedback on vocals. She had to drive him to the class and had same song preference. 

And there was I. I was started to get to know her lit bit through our morning coffee and based on what members talked about her.

As Christmas came nearer, MK announced for a trip somewhere to relax for a week. I was excited. Han was going to confess during the trip and the trip started on new year's too. 

Things went as planned until Alina showed up.