Chapter - 9

Everybody got ready and were headed downstairs. Things were finally going as plan. The hall was so beautiful. Everybody sung including me. I seriously saw Felix glancing at me many times. Lee know couldn't take his eyes off Han. He even sat close to him, their legs almost touching. 

And then there was the final moment. The confession.

Han got up to sing Lee know's favourite song. He sang it so beautifully, looking right at lee know. Everybody knew about the plan and so were clapping and cheering for him. He came down of stage leaving the mic and went right to Lee know. He pulled him up, Lee know nervously looked around and whispered to him - "What is happening?" 

Han held lee know's hands and took a deep breath. He said 

At the survival show I was scared you will go away and so I held you hand. At the concerts and filming I keep holding on to you because I was anxious about things. But never did I think these things, this connection I had with you was more than friendship. The moment I set my eyes on you I knew you were the one. Lee know, I love you.

Han looked down and closed his eyes for Lee know's reaction. Lee know pulled his hands from Han. Everybody gasped. We thought Han was going to be rejected. Han opened his eyes and got teary. But then, Lee know hugged him and said - "Hannie, Saranghae" *Saranghae = I love you in korean*

Han hugged him and then they kissed. Everyone cheered and were very happy. All of us got wasted and slept till afternoon the next day.  

I woke up because of a call from someone. 

Jane, sleepy - Hello?

Caller - Hi, This **** from ****. I have called you because Lee Felix of stray kids has been nominated for the most handsome face of KPOP. I will be sending you an email too.

Jane - OH! wow! Thank you!

I jumped and ran to Felix's room. *knock knock knock*. No one answered so I took the extra key I had and opened the door. Felix? I said. 

As I entered there he was, in his sheets, shirtless, lying on his stomach with Changbin's pillow, his legs wrapped around it. I went up to him and pulled the pillow. He tried opening his yes.

Jane - Felix? Wake up! I have some good news. 

He mumbled something and went back to sleep. 

I took away his pillow and his eyes shot open angry. He pulled my hand so hard and laid me beside him, making me the Changbin pillow. His hands on my stomach , his head behind mine, hs breaths I could feel on my neck. 

Felix - five more minutes Jane. Just fine. 

He pulled me closer and slept again. I get back to my senses, slowly pull away and give him the pillow back tiptoeing back to my room. 

Wow that was wow! I almost kissed him. I know he was sleepy and probably think it was a dream when he wakes up. I am not telling him anything. That is what I decided.