Chapter - 19

The next morning I called her asking about the update. Her sister was in the OT. She was nervous as her sister might face some complications. And guess what? I heard a familiar voice.

The guy that called her that day was behind her. 

Felix - oh someone just called you.

Jane - oh yeah its my brother in law. 

Felix - huh!?

Jane - didn't I tell you? You remember I went to meet him and my sister but couldn't?

Felix - noooooooo??????

Jane - ah must be I.N then. He listened to someone I was talking to and ask if I was dating him and stuff. But we have known each other from childhood so I am like his younger sister.

Oh thank god!

we hung up after sometime. She hadn't sleep all night. I was worried but not much because she was with her family.

The second night I called again, she said her sister was in need of some surgery so she was had withdrawn some money from the bank.

Felix - Oh! how much did it cost?

Jane - ummm not much. Her husband isn't well to do so we are just helping out.

Felix - oh! And what are the chances of success? 

Jane - We cant say unless she wakes up.

So the second night was a miracle, the baby was born and mother and daughter both were healthy. She was coming home the next day. So I slept again peacefully but who knew tables would turn.

I was woken up by Chan. 

Chan - Felix ! wake up! comeon we don't have time we need to leave.

Felix - why?

Chan - Our information has been leaked where we would be staying and some photos too. 

I rushed and started packing without asking much. We had never faced this but Chan looked grim. 

We all met at the bus and sat down. Jane was there too but she was constantly on call. Alina had been called to Jyp building already. All of us had slept late so were very sleepy.

Hyunjin - did you read the news?

Felix - what? no!

And then I read the news. I was shocked. It had listed all the things we had eaten, done, drank, played and also Jane. Jane was called out to be sleeping with all of us and not only that her full information with number was in the chat. The news had blurred her details but it was clear that it had circulated. 

I looked behind to see Jane. She had been in contact with the company and also had been calling the agency and replying to the news to take it down as it wasn't true. In half an hour every paper had declared it to be not true. By that time we had reached our dorm and jane went to her room.

Seungmin - what to do? will she be okay? 

No one knew, everybody was sad. She had been getting threat messages and calls. She had reported it to the police and was waiting for them to stop.

Chan - I hope she isn't stressed much. She is just 22 why are people attacking a kid!

Everyone sighed. We decided to check on her. We knocked on the door and she came to open it. Her eyes half open. As soon as she opened she collapsed. 

Everybody was shocked. Changbin picked her up and tucked her in bed. We called our doctor. 

Doctor - It is from over working and stress. How many days has it been since she hasn't slept?

Chan - 2 nights.

Doctor - hmmm. Ok She might not wake up for next many hours so make her drink a glass of water every four hours or so and make sure she takes her vitamins and some more meds so she can sleep peacefully. These are dissolvable so it will be easier for her. The meds are to be given 12 hours apart. Give one right now and then at night.

Chan - And the fever?

Doctor - She will be fine if she sleeps through. She doesn't need medicines for that. I will come tomorrow same time to check up on her.

The doctor left. We were all worried about her health. She had been overworked that was true. The irony was the person who had been scolding us for months to not overwork ourselves had overworked herself. 

MK called us for Jane. 

Chan kept it on speaker.

MK - How is she?

Chan - she is okay now. She is just burnt out.

MK - its funny. The irony.

Everyone smiled after a long day.

Mk - I have some news though.

Lee know - you caught the culprit?

Mk - yep. She has been taken in custody. I am sorry you guys had to suffer. I really didn't know this would happen.

Changbin - Aniya hyung. No one can tell who was it?

MK- Alina.

everyone sighed. Somewhere in their mind everyone knew. 

Felix - how are things going to be now? Is jane going to lose her job or something?

MK - No NO!!!! We cant lose her. Its just..... something.

Felix - what is it hyung?

MK - We will have to give her a raise and a bonus for the trouble haha.

Everybody laughed. Jane wasn't going anywhere. 

I left to see her. She was fast asleep. I sat beside her caressing her cheeks. My jane had worked hard. He phone was still buzzing with all sorts of messages. I switched it to silent mode.

She is going to be okay? I thought.

The other members came in to check too. 

Changbin - So you found the one Felix. You found your keeper. 

He said patting my shoulders.

Everyone smiled. I nodded. All of them hugged me congratulating me one after other. All of them advised me to not be any more late in telling her my feelings.

I left her sleeping. The first one to give her water was Han. It was already 4 pm. The second was lee know at 8 pm. And after was seungmin at 12 pm. All the members were sleeping on their day off so taking turns was the best option. At 12pm she opened her eyes a little. 

Seungmin called us. He held her and helped her sit. She was very sleepy because of the meds. She drank the water and also took medicine. she got up by herself. Unstable at first. All of us watching her go to bathroom. I don't think she noticed us.

When she came back Chan asked her

Chan - Feeling fine. 

Jane shook her head and said - My head is spinning and paining. 

Chan helped her sleep and tucked her in. I was standing at the door. She held Seungmin's hand as he began to leave. And she spoke something funny