Chapter - 4

Jane's POV

I set up the company phone for him. There were still 20 minutes to the vlive.

Felix's POV

She set up the phone and looks at me to check for something I guess. She came closer and stood next to me.

Jane - Um Felix how about some powder and some lip tint?

I nod and she gives me powder and a lip tint. Its all new. I suppose she just bought them.

Jane - don't worry they are all new. 

Felix - are they yours?

Jane - yeah. But unused just bought them yesterday so don't worry about any infection or anything. 

Felix - hey its fine I can even use it used.

Jane smiled - you are as sweet off camera as on.

Felix - yeah why? people tell these things to us many times. I never understood.

Jane - I think people are different in professional and personal lives.

Felix - yeah that's true. Do you want me to tell you the working?

Jane - Um I know about the system, roughly. But lets try something new. I am going to set my laptop right behind the phone here. I will keep sending you texts. Its fine even if you don't see the comments. Just respond to me. Is that comfortable for you?

Felix - wow no one actually thought of using a laptop for these stuff they would just switch between apps on phone

Jane smiled.

Wow she is professional, she wont engage in gossip or maybe she is intern and doesn't want any trouble.

She sets the computer and tells me there are 10 more minutes. 

Jane - Ok felix. I am going to text you somethings that you have to speak before the questions. Just points you can tell them anyway you like. And please send a message in bubble saying you missed them, hope the didn't wait long and that 10 more minutes to go.

When I was doing it she calls someone and goes out to talk, it was such a short time I thought it was a prank call, but...it wasnt.

I look at the time, one minute to go, I tell her - should I start now?

Jane, typing something, looks up above her laptop and says  - in three minutes. I am going to set a countdown and see if the number goes up.

Felix - wow ok. what if it doesn't and we need to wait.

Jane - we show them your album video and then start. Dont worry its already up. Dont look at the numbers for now. I will tell you later okay?

She got a call and she got up and went outside again. I was shocked to see what she had bought back with her. 

Jane - Iced brownie latte with a shot of caramel. It has minimum sugar so its fine. I am sorry food wasn't allowed so I could only sneak a drink.

I was so happy, I was really looking forward to eating something I was very hungry. And hence the live started. 

Hi everyone! This is Felix of stray kids! I hope you guys are having a great day!

pretending to look at the screen

 hi stay! Hi ! I love you more! muah! 

We  launched an album two weeks ago I hope you guys enjoyed it a lot. 

***bold is the message from Jane***

little break from social media

yes, I have taken a little break from social media and am trying to explore more in my life. Dont worry I will be back in sometime and will be doing vlive more often now. 

promote next song of the album

next mv? Yes, we just filmed one more and I think you all will be able to watch it soon. I don't recall the dates they will be released on but I assure you it will be soon.

this way the QA went on for a while and then I had to react to some songs and end the live.

Jane's POV

Felix is such a cute person. I think he is my bias. He was so gentle in answering and he even saw the question stay posted. After an hour of vlive we completed it. 

Jane - I saw a vlive live! a live vlive. omg!

Felix - haha you are a stay.

Jane - yes My bedroom is full of your posters. 

Felix - Oh that's how you knew the exact drink I wanted. 

I smiled and nodded. I know I am crazy in love with each and every one of them. We checked our phones for schedules and asked felix about it.

Felix - yes, you dont need to be with us in practices.

Jane - Ok, I should probably ask the manager about things then. 

And we went in separate rooms.