Chapter - 7

Okay, we were all set and were ready to sit on the bus. I don't believe I am going out with stray kids still.

The resort was just an hour away and I was the only manager with them. It was amazing looking at them doing all those things in real life. Hyunjin being dramatic, Chan handling like a single parent, lee know being as loud as ever and annoying Han, Changbin being the cutest guy, seungmin being like a puppy and literally using sarcasm in each and every sentence and then I.N looking at them as if he had disowned them. But then there was felix, enjoying everything, laughing, sitting close to people wanting to get their warmth. The bus starts and we all sit, I took up the first seat behind the driver so I could guide him and guess what! Felix came to sit with me.

He sat so near to me even with those wide seats, I could smell his perfume and the freckles were so high define that I thought I was zooming his pics again.

Felix - hey! 

Jane - Hi.

I smile and look away blushing. He was so close to me. I checked my phone for any updates from the resort manager. 

Felix - So are you dating anyone right now?

I think he thought I was waiting for call from my S/O.

Jane - We just broke up a month before I joined.

Felix - Oh that's sad.

Jane - No, it was mutual. We had lost interest and she had a job offer some place else so we decided to end it.

Felix - Oh I didn't know - 

Jane - I am bi. Yeah, even Han had the same reaction.

Felix - No I am bi too.

Jane - omg! So the thing between you and changbin was real?

Felix - where did you get that idea? 

Jane - The interview with stay you said if its a guy someone dark like Changbin.

Felix - Oh I didn't know it got famous.

Jane - Ofcourse it did! I went crazy for you after that. 

I didn't realise I had gotten excited and actually spilled I liked him.

Felix - Haha! Crazy for us? wow!

Oh thank god he didn't notice!

Jane - So what happened between you two? You guys are still close.

Felix - He is straight. 

He looked down so I held his hand for a moment.

Jane - Must have been hard for you.

Felix - Oh it's fine. We talked and he was really nice about it and he was so sweet he even promised he wont date before I find someone.

Jane - Yeah stray kids! huh! everybody is nice! Why?

Felix - what do you mean why?

Jane - Look my friends have worked with other idols all of them come home crying saying someone said this or behaved badly. And then there is me, I go home smiling, I never really cry because of you other than you guys are workaholics and its exhausting sometimes. Why?

Felix chuckled.

We soon arrived at the destination.