𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

[best read in
dark mode,
times new roman,
and smallest font size]

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧bad
(adjective)
1. of poor quality or a low standard.

2. not such as to be hoped for or desired; unpleasant or unwelcome.

(adverb)
3. badly.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧moon
(noun)
1. the natural satellite of the earth, visible (chiefly at night) by reflected light from the sun.

2. a natural satellite of any planet.

3. a month.

4. anything that one could desire.

(verb)
5. behave or move in a listless and aimless manner.

6. act in a dreamily infatuated manner.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧rising
(adjective)
1. going up, increasing, or sloping upward.

2. advancing to maturity or high standing.

3. approaching (a higher level, grade, age, etc.).

4. (of a sign) ascendant.

∞༺♥༻✧HACKETT'S QUARRY WAS HOME TO THE HACKETT'S QUARRY SUMMER CAMP

∞༺♥༻✧
HACKETT'S QUARRY WAS HOME TO THE HACKETT'S QUARRY SUMMER CAMP. As crazy as it sounded, Cassidy Hackett had a suspicion something else was going on. His uncle, Christopher Hackett was being suspicious, but so were his father and his cousin, Travis Hackett and Gabriel Hackett.

He was working at the camp as a counselor due to needing a summer job, but Travis needed him to protect the other counselors, for everyone's safety. Cassidy had no idea what the fuck that meant. For everyone's safety? What, at the camp, could be so dangerous that it could endanger Cassidy Hackett and the other counselors? And did that mean it could endanger the lives of everyone else, too? But did he listen to his father? No.

Cassidy, though smart and knew better than to not get into situations that didn't involve him, was extremely nosy. He wanted to discover the truth about why Travis was being so protective and strict and so creepy this time around. Why he warned him about a potential danger at the camp.