chapter eight

Chan-mi was sitting on the floor while making a little braid and then letting it out again. She wanted to get out of the bathroom as soon as possible but she couldn't let the girl here alone die.

They haven't said a word. Chan-mi didn't even know what the girl's name is, but neither did the girl know hers.

" how many minutes passed?" She heard the girl's voice. This was ten times she asked her that. Chan-mi groaned a bit annoyed as her braid failed.

" 45 minutes" Chan-mi answered.

"  We had to deal at thirty!" She could hear girls nagging.

"I stopped at ten minutes," Chan-mi said unbothered. Then she saw doors opening as the girl got out.

" I will kill you!"

She was angry she had a knife in her hand, but her hands were shaking so much that Chan-mi knew she never used it. She had to be a freshman she was smaller than her and tinnier there were still baby cheeks on her face and her eyes sparkled with innocence. She had her hair down and it looked messy.

Chan-mi looked at her legs and noticed a lot of scarves this girl went through something.

When the girl saw Chan-mi she stopped in her tracks for a shorconversationon the held she didn't expect this kind of model in front of her. She expected a childish teenager that was younger than her.

When she opened the doors she was ready to strangle the childish teenager who messed with her, but this girl was older than her and looked limited like someone you shouldn't mess with.

" i-i am s-sorry Unnie!" She exclaimed while dropping her knife down.

Chan-mi hummed as the answer she stood up and took a knife spinning it and then putting it into her pockets. Oh, those heavenly big pockets.

She looked at the girl up and down. " let's get you fixed out" taking some cleansing school and ripping a bit of fabric from her jacket.

The silence followed. Chan-mi washed her wounds cleaning them carefully. The girl watched her in respect. Chan-mi took her jacket off as she made the girl wear it.

Now they were sitting on the floor as Chan-mi braided her hair. Her fingers went through the girl's hair as both of them relaxed a bit. They both ate one piece of chocolate to get their energy back.

" I am Lee Sun-hee from class 1-2 I am in the art club" Sun-hee introduced herself as Chan-mi was her new boss in the workspace.

Chan-mi chuckled " I am Oh Chan-mi from class 2-5. I am in the broadcasting club."

" oh, that is why your voice seems familiar to me unnie!" Suddenly a bang happened. Sun-hee screamed as Chan-mi put her hand on her mouth.

She made her stand up and walked her towards the mirror, she let hot air out so she could make the mirror a bit foggy. where she wrote with her fingers.

They are sensitive to sound.

Sun-hee understood immediately. Chan-mi let her go as she checked if the doors could keep up.

Two girls sat next to each other as Chan-mi closed her eyes of exhaustion while the other girl rested her head on Chan-mi. And they waited until the banging stopped.

Chan-mi opened her eyes when Su-hee asked her.

" what do we do now? They are outside"

"We need to get to the lab" Chan-mi answered while she looked at her own hands that were wrapped up like mummies. Sun-hee legs were wrapped up too, so she had to be careful of open wounds. She then walked into the bathroom and out taking her knee pads off.

" wear them" Sun-hee wanted to complain but Chan-mi rose her eyebrows at her

" I at least have pants your legs are exposed"  She explained and Sun-hee complied.

She turned at the broken window and threw salon at it breathing the window even more. She looked at broken pieces of glass before taking the biggest one.

" in the neck," she told Sun-hee who just noodled. Chan-mi wasn't sure if the girl could do it, but in case of a deathly situation, she had to get at least something to protect herself.

Chan-mi took a deep breath now she had underclassmen with her they had to stay alive.

She opened the door as she stood in the corner and smashed the knife the into zombie's neck for the next seconds. Its body fell as Su-Hee stated at it. The second came as chan-mi closed the door into its face making it a bit slower and the second slover she showed the knife again.

Now she understood how Chan-mi survived alone

Chan-mi took Sun-hee's hand, she understood that the girl was in shock, but they had to continue. She ran towards her classroom.

" oh, shit" she saw around thirty zombies there. Su-hee stared at them with wide eyes holding the Sun-hee hand before the girl noticed one zombie glancing in their way the second she noticed she ran to the closest classroom.it was a chemistry classroom luckily it had that lock like bathrooms usually did.

Unfortunately for them, there were six zombies there. Chan-mi stabbed into its head as she took the knife other kicked with her leg before climbing on the sink and then wardrobe pulling Sun-hee with her. Su-hee eyes were terrified as zombies tried to get them chan-mi breathing fastly while she cut their hands off.

She looked at the light up and then tried to get it off " help me!" She yelled at su-hee who helped her and two girls threw it at the zombie's head who stayed laying.

When the next two zombies tried to get them this was the closest they got Su-Hee screamed. Chan-mi tried to push w h her leg on the zombie's head as Sun-hee took the sharp glass chan-mi gave her and stabbed its neck. The zombie fell.

Sun-hee tried to catch a breath as three zombies were left. Chan-mi cut another hand of this one who fell right in front of the wardrobe these three zombies weren't trying to climb they just tried to grab them.

" on three push the wardrobe down okay?!" Chan-mi instructed as she put her hands behind her on the wall as Su-Hee listened to her she could trust this girl.

" one"

" two "

" three!" Two of them pushed as the wardrobe fell on three zombies trapping them but not killing them. She then took the lighter off setting it on fire. She knew that floor here and almost everything besides this wardrobe couldn't get on fire.

She held Sun-Hee's head as she listened until their noise died down. Then quickly stopped the fire by pouring her water down.

Chan-mi fell to the floor as Sun-Hee and her stayed silent staring at all zombies that were trying to break the glass.