chapter thirty six

Nam-ra informed them that now the government was telling them to evacuate. The group was getting nervous there was nowhere they could hide.

" Where are we supposed to take cover? There's nowhere to hide." Hyeryong asked.

"Cheong-san!" Chan-mi heard a familiar voice as she felt shivers down her spine she had enough of on-eye bully bullshit.

He kept chasing after them, after Cheong-san as if it was his lifetime wish to see her cousin dead. that is just pitiful.

"It's Gwi-name. That asshоlе never dies." De-su said.

" Who's that?" Hari asked confused first time hearing the name.

" mosquito who wants to gouge Cheong-san's eye" she skewered as Hari looked at her with a wtf look.

"Maybe we heard wrong? It's quiet now." Hyeryong tried to convince herself but it all fell when Gwi-Nam's head poked out of the window.

"Here you are" gwinam smiled as he poked through the window. Everyone moved away as Cheong-san charged at him with a baseball bat that others avoided he smashed Cheong-san against the wall before jumping over and putting his foot on Cheong-san's throat.

Su-hyeok tried to punch him but he pushed him down. He held eith one hand from falling.

" Cheong-san!" On-jo yelled. While Chan-mi rushed to Su-hyeok trying to help him to get up with others' help.Cheong

Cheong-san pulled himself up but Gwi Nam was much stronger as he held him with his hand around his throat from falling.

" shit! Come on" Chsn-mi cursed as she desu and hyeryong pulled su-hyeok up while Cheong-san threw a few punches at gwi trying to get him to release him.

He caught his arm as he faced them before he bit it. Chan-mi looked in horror as Cheong-san groaned from the pain.

"Cheong-san!" She tried to get closer but Su-hyeok put their hands in front preventing anyone to pass.

She watched as gwi Nam threw cheongsam skin from his mouth and as blood flooded from his then-san arm.

" you sick asshole!" She yelled at him as she started crying. Not cheong san too,n he will become a zombie too and she will lose him too.

Gwi Nam looked straight at her when he threw cheogn-san at the wall again before he crouched down in pain. Nam-ra caught her ears too as she groaned.

Cheong-san used this to push gwi name down. He looked at his hand he was bitten

Then he looked at the group in front of him. His eyes fell on the two most important girls in his life. The girl he loved for either year and the girl who he grew up with him his cousin no sister.

Xhan-mi was crying as on-jo stood up in front "It's not what you think. It's okay. Do you hear me? Don't do you are going to be fine"

" No one's dying. Not here. Not today. I just... Just don't say anything. Let's talk tomorrow, okay?"  The two stared at each other. Chan-mi caught Su-hook's hand for support as she watched her Cousin no brother say goodbye to his supposed-to-be future girlfriend.

" You hold on to it for me. And I'll hold onto this." He gave on-jo his name rag as chan-mi almost collapsed on the floor but Su-hyeok kept his hold on her.

When the pair kissed and hugged. Cheong-san's gaze fell into his mess of cousins. On-jo moved away so the pair of cousins- no sibling could say goodbye.

Cha-mi hugged him tightly. " was it too much for me to ask you to live?"

" it seems so no one" first time he called her chan-mi slapped his hand.

" don't call me that I am not that much older" she tried to smile but it didn't end like a smile.

" 5 days" he muttered. Then his eyes snapped on Su-hyeok his friend " take care of her okay?"

Su-hyeok struggled to keep his tears but for sake of the group he noodled." Su-hyeok, go to the first floor "Cheong-san told him.

Chan-mi was watching him leave while standing quietly next to su-hyeok knowing it was too late. While on-jo kept calling his name and trying to get out of the su-hyeok hold.

" stop it don't you see what he did for us? We can't waste it" she said to everyone as she looked at on-jo for a second.

"let's go Nam-ra" she helped the girl up as Min-jin first came out of the window helping others as they ran through the empty hallway. Chan-mi could hear Cheong-san yell as they ran.

They ran through the forest.

Boom

The bomb exploded. As the rock started falling. Chan-mi fell beside three as she lay down low, Su-hyeok stood next to her as he covered his head with his hands. For a few seconds, chan-mi couldn't see anything well it was not like she wanted to see anything. She felt su-hyeok moving next to her and had trust in others that they would be fine as much as one can be fine after this. 

They stayed the night over there everyone was sleeping but Chan-mi couldn't she tried to but every time Chrong-san's face would appear.

He was dead stop it you aren't going to see that face anymore.

"Noona" " older sister"

She could hear him so vividly that it made her open her eyes and look around her in hope of seeing him again. Su-hyeok who felt chan-mi moving as the two were laying together woke up to check on her.

" what are you doing?" He asked her when he noticed her glancing around with hope in her eyes.

When she heard her voice she snapped out of it as she turned to him her eyes getting wet. She hugged him as he wrapped his hands around her.

" I am an idiot Su-hyeok I was looking for a dead person" she sniffed in his shirt.

" you are an idiot," he said.

" I keep hearing his voice and every time I fall for it and think he is somehow by some magical dragon witch angel demon unicorn whatever alive"

He didn't know what to say to her his best idea was to distract her from everything. " look sky with no stars"

Slowly looked up, staring at the dark blue almost black sky. When she noticed Su-hyeok laying she joined him.

" Why is there no stars on sky?"

" because intelligent idiots like you would try to count them" he touched her nose with his finger as she gasped offended.

" you said I am not an idiot a minute ago" she pointed out.

" you are an idiot just intelligent"

"thethe idiot is a person with low intelligence you called me an intelligent person with low intelligence"

" so what?"

" that doesn't make any sense!"

" it does to me"

" idiot"

" your idiot"