chapter twenty eight

Su-hyeok pulled Chan-mi as they arrived at an interesting scene where gwi nam was trying to gouge out Chan-mi's cousin's eye.

"Cheong-san!" Su-hyeok ran to help him as he kicked Gwi's name off. Nam-ra had already grabbed their hand keeping her away.

Gwi-Nam kicked su-hyeok with his leg as lather flew at some chairs. Chan-mi got worried when she saw that, she knew Su-hyeok was a good fighter she saw it when he was beating up zombies. She looked at Gwi Nam what exactly is this guy?

When she saw Su-hyeok groaning in pain she wanted to run to him but Nam-ra was not letting her go, surprisingly Nam-ra was so strong. Chan-mi looked at the girl when she notices her neck snapping weirdly.

" Name-ah? What is happening?" Chan-mi didn't know what to do as she shook the other girl's shoulders trying to snap her out of it.

" i- I am fine" Nam-ra calmed down as she stared at the floor surprised. Chan-mi grew a little nervous was Nam-ra turning? But she didn't let her hand even if Nam-rat's grasp was much lighter now.

"Who are you? What the hell are you?" Yelled desu. Then his eyes slid to Gwi Nam's shirt" You come from the One Heart club?"

" It's me." Gwi Nam smirked as he expected to be greeted like a celebrity. The group of teenagers stared at him blankly.

Chan-mi knew very much who he was but she didn't want to give him his satisfaction so she pretended she didn't know him either.

Then she heard Su-hyeok groaning the way he fell he could hurt his ribs badly. The brown-haired girl rushed to his side as she watched him struggle to breathe. Joon who was standing next to Su-hyeok didn't know how to help him so he just watched.

She caught his hand before she asked " where exactly does it hurt?"

He was panting " I am fine just need to catch a breath"

She punched him in the arm as he groaned. " idiot" she said, as she helped him get up.

"You don't know? How the fսck do you not know me?" He stared at them his smirk falling.

"I know you. I said it many times before.  You're the bullies' gopher." Chan-mi glared at the back of her cousin's head does he want to die? Did On-jo reject him that badly? Idiot.

"If you call me that again, I'll kill you." Gwi Nam clenched his teeth.

" You weren't a gangster and you weren't a good student. And now you're not a human and you're not a zombie either. No matter the time or place... you're nothing." Cheong-san taunted.

Stop it chan-mi wanted to yell at him but it was too late he already said these words. Gwi Nam looked at Cheong-san deathly glint in his eyes.

"I won't just kill you. I'll gouge out both of your eyes and feed your blind ass to the zombies. Oh, yeah." He looked satisfied with his idea as he was already smiling imagining it happening in his head.

"Everyone but Cheong-san can go. Unless you wanna die with him." No one moved.

"You're all dead." He said as he charged at Cheong-san. The boys tried to help him get off but it didn't end well. Joon-yeong  fell to the floor as his glasses broke. Gwi Nam threw them like they were toys for him.

Chan-mi watched as Su-hyeok took something as he tried to smack Gwi's name with it but lather noticed as he caught him by the throat not letting him go.

Chan-mi took the knife out ready to stab Gwi nam at his side but he caught it as he was much stronger than her he threw it over the building. That second lasted enough for Su-hyeok to kick him with his legs and Gwi Nam fell into the weird pose.

His back cracked and he was back to normal. Su-hyeok was quick to react as he punched him and with his leg trapped him. Chan-mi then used her leg to punch him in the knee making him fall.

He was quickly up and he looked at Chan-mi before charging at her. She wasn't stupid she knew this guy was too strong for a human as she moved back to Su-hyeok side who quickly caught her keeping her behind him.

Su-hyeok took Chan-mi's hand as he took her to the corner away from a fight. " you stay here"

"But-" he pushed her with a quick kiss on the lips. Chan-mi is safe to check.

Nam-ra threw a stick with fire on it at Gwi Nam he pushed her to the floor. As she stabbed him with the wood. He took it out of his leg and watched as blood dripped down.

He charged back at her trying to stab her but she caught his arm.

" let it go fuck!" He threw her to the floor but sue kept holding on to her. He then caught her head.

" you smell nice" she slapped him hard. When she was going for another hit aught her.

"You and I are on the same side. Smell me. Yeah, come on." What is he a dog? No that is an offense to the dog. Nam-ra thought as she punched him away.

Su-hyeok kicked him in the arm as Gwi Nam pinned him on the railing choking him. Nam-ra ran as she caught his legs before throwing him down.

" it the fucker dead?" Chan-mi walked toward the group. They looked down the railing as she joined them not understanding what were they doing.

" he fell" answered Si-hyeok as she looked down no way he would survive this.

Gwi nam died check

She looked at Nam-ra when she saw the girl's eyes is bloody and her lips. " oh Nam-ra" she muttered, as she hugged the girl softly being careful that Gwi Nam beat her up badly.

Nam-ra wrapped her arms around Chen-mi's shoulders as Chan-mi rested her head on Nam-rat's shoulder. " you are bloody too" Nam-ra muttered.

Chan-mi then turned to Su-hyeok as she fixed his tie before looking up at him. " thank you for protecting me" she muttered.

" no problem" he answered she began to walk away but he caught her arm. " is that all?"

Chan-mi didn't know what he meant until she saw his pointing at his lips. She rolled her eyes but tiptoed before sneakily pacing a kiss on side of his lips.

She smiled at him before going to others to check on them.