chapter thirty three

"We can tie all the carts in a circle, then we can just use them as a shield." Chan-mi listened to Su-hyeok idea as she felt a bit proud of him.

All of them started working together as they were always one team ": This way. We need strings or something to tie them together."

But there had to be a conflict the girl that was friends with Hari Minjin Chan-mi learned complained "There's no way this is going to work. We should flip it over completely so that we can hide underneath."

"Uh... We should stand it up,"wu-jin said.

"Yeah, zombies sure can't climb that? Don't be stupid. Okay? Let's redo them." Chan-mi frowned a bit at their senior attitude,  the girl kept acting like their boss or she was their god only giving orders to them. She didn't say anything not wanting to offend her senior.

" It's too short if we close the lids. Unless you want us crawling? Pulling rank right now?" Joon muttered. Unfortunately, Min jin heard him as she slammed her hand on the closest thing.

"Hey. Say it to my face!"

"If you don't like it, make your own."
The two continued arguing Chan-mi didn't pay attention to them as she closed her eyes almost falling asleep again, but she couldn't find Su-hyeok hand she opened her eyes to see him standing between the arguing pair.

"Enough already. How many people have died on our way here?" Su-hyeok said as he glanced at Chan-mi.

" enough" the girl responded. Sun hee, Jimin Mrs lee naeyon Isak.

"We can't lose anyone else. We shouldn't waste energy fighting among ourselves."

"I'm not fighting to die. I'm fighting because I wanna live." Joon said not giving up.

"Then do as I fսck¡ng say, asshead." Min-jin glared at him.

Before the arguments continued Nam-ra pushed one of the boxes as it made a loud noise-making everyone look at her. " we will vote on it"

" and who are you?" Min-jin asked Nam-ra rudely.

" class president"

***

The voting decided that they will make walls high as the group finally got to an agreement and started working on it.

" chocolate bar" everyone's eyes snapped on Cheong-san as their mouth watered at the sight of month old chocolate bar.

The bar was passed around everyone, min-jin said she had already eaten and am-ra just passed it to chan-mi. " you should eat Nam-ra" she said worriedly.

" I am not hungry" Nam-ra glanced at desu who stared at the chocolate bar with expectations. She pushed the choco bar back to her.

" that is not much it is just 1/12 of the year which means it is just 1/ 120 of ten years" Chan-mi tried to convince herself that it was totally fine to eat it. Everyone glances at her weirdly. She was a bit disgusted she had to eat it.

" It is just a month old," Su-hyeok said to her.

" I know" she glared at him. " 1/120"

"I didn't know chocolate and math had anything in common," said De-su as everyone signed at him.

She took a little bit before handing it to Su-hyeok. When it finally got to De-Su he quickly ate the whole bar as Joon who didn't eat at all stared at him blankly.

"Hey.  Joon-Yeong didn't have any." Wu-nin stared at his friend. " How could you eat it all?"

De-su glanced at Joon feeling a bit sorry but the taste of chocolate was still in him nouth making him not feel sorry at all "I... I... I thought I was last. I'm sorry."

"I guess we just... armor up, right?"

" Joon you put the best armor," someone said as they all passed by Joon. Chan-mi patted his shoulder feeling bad at him that he missed his chance to eat.

***

Su-hyeok saw Chan-mi struggling to put on the confusing armor. In her deffence, she wasn't a hockey player or whatever this armor was from.

" that should be on your leg, not your arm," he said to her as he sat down next to her.

" oh right," she laughed awkwardly. She had no idea how was this supposed to fit she just copied on-jo who seem to not know how to do this either.

" let me" he started talking it off. She was quietly sitting ad he crouched down to fix it.

Chan-mi took in his relaxing face, he was handsome. She felt how carefully he was putting the protection on her arm as she tried to hide her smile from him.

" do you want to.. maybe after this whole thing goes out with me" he looked up at her expectantly.

" I kissed you didn't I?" She asked him with a teasing simile as he returned one as well. Flashing her his teeth.

" It is proper to ask," he said.

" wow you became a gentleman"

" only for you babe", he winked as she punched his chest while looking away hiding the reddening cheeks.

" anyway, what do you think about this plan?" He asked her curious she didn't say much well he understood that her mum died but she was handling it a bit better than Cheong-san who was still lost in his thoughts from time to time.

" it is crazy but it is only an idea of how to get out of here" she answered. She wasn't sure how effective it will be maybe one of the barricades would break and then all of them be fucked.

" I am planning on leading this since this is my plan so stay with Nam-ra okay?" He touched her face when he noticed how she stared at him worriedly.

" Okay," she signed.

They decided that Su-hyeok will lead while Cheong-san will be at back. Joon was standing close to doors

"Are you ready?" He asked them.

"You better be right with this." Min-jin signed.

Chan-mi squeezed Nam-Ra's hand one last time as Su-hyeok and Joon-Yeong looked at each other before they opened the doors.