chapter twenty two

The group rushed inside the same classroom as before. They quickly pulled the curtains and then everyone fell exhausted.

Su -hyeok eyes were already searching for a brown-haired girl that stole his heart. But when he didn't see her his breathing stopped and then he heard something

panting and heavy breathing.

Chengsan noticed it too " There's a zombie there. It's caught under a piano, so it can't go anywhere." He brushed it off.

This wasn't zombies breathing they don't breathe. Su-hyeok followed the sound as he found the girl he searched for sleeping against the window, his eyes scanned her uniform wasn't stretched, he checked her face as he put hands on her face there were a few scratches here and there but no real injuries. Or he thought

When nam-ra noticed her she rushed to her side, she rolled her leg sleeves exposing her leg which eas rolled into a bandaid

" what are you- What happened?" He stared at her leg.

" From where did she get the bandage from?" Nam-ra ignored his question. She was sure they didn't have any also Chan-mi's condition what she last saw her was that she couldn't walk so it wasn't her either. So who did it?

Her thoughts were broken when Hyerying called her. " hey prez is that- a bite mark?"

Looking away from sleeping Chan-mi everyone's eyes moved to Nam-RA's arm. There was a hole in her shirt leaving a trace of teeth and blood smudged around it. Everyone took a step back. Not another one.

"That's not it." Su-hyeok denied it.

Cheong-san was first to react he slapped Nam-Ra's hand away from Chan-mi. As he grabbed the closest thing that he could protect them. " Move. Step back, Su-hyeok"

On-jo and hyeryong rushed to Chan-mi's side as they carefully moved her away from the class president and Su-hyeok.

"That's not it, asshоlе. Tell him. You weren't bitten by a zombie"

Nam-ra didn't answer.

"Say something. " Su-hyeok grew annoyed he tried to protect this girl because she saved him and helped him get rid of the one-eyed jerk. "Gwi-name. He bit her. It wasn't zombies."

"Gwi-Nam was bitten by zombies," Cheong-san said. " I saw him get bit. If you get bitten by zombies, you turn into one. So if Gwi-Nam bit her..."

Cheong-san wasn't lying the last time he saw Gwi Nam was in the library as he lay on the desk while zombies were biting him like crazy. There was no way he could survive without getting bitten.

"Gwi-name wasn't a zombie. He wasn't. He talked to me." Their arguing continued.

Su-hyeok wasn't lying either that one-eyed prick tried to kill him after he didn't say where Cheong-san was. What happened between the two of them that made gwi nam want to kill Cheong-san? He wondered.

"Are you sure he was bitten by a zombie?" Nam-ra asked Cheong-san wanting to confirm it.

"Yeah."

"So I'll turn into a zombie." She said with no emotion. She thought of Chan-mi for a second. "I... Never mind. So be it. Su-hyeok, thank you."

"Hold on Nam-ra You won't. She won't turn into one.". Su-hyeok was annoyed at Cheong-san and a little bit at Nam-ra who accepted her fate too easily. How could she be so calm knowing she will die.

He grabbed her by the arm as he dragged her to the window. " You see? If she turns, I'll throw her out the window, so she can't attack you. So back off. "