chapter foutheen

"Dude, forget about her" boys were trying to calm Gyeong-su down, from what they found out it seemed like Naeyon didn't apologize.

Chen-mi signed as she caught her head, Sun-hee had her eyes closed too, she was leaning on chan-mi as she listened to the conversation.

" why is so much drama happening here?" Chen-mi didn't answer her.

"You only think about yourself. You said to close the door before anyone could get in. You said it would be safer for us. That's not right. " Jimin confronted Naeyon.

"We almost died when Gyeong-su pulled Coach Kang in. Why aren't you mad at him?" She defended herself factually she didn't defend herself she just changed the subject. Classic

"That was not his fault. How is he supposed to know that that was gonna happen?" Cheongsan stood up as he walked toward her.

"That's enough. Quiet, everyone. " Mrs lee tried to make some peace

"We'd be quiet if she were gone."

" these idiots gonna kill each other before zombies get them" Chan-mi muttered listening to the conversation trying to catch on to what she missed.

"You're all so annoying. What if I'm right about this? Then will you finally admit I saved you all, huh?"

" I don't understand. How can you still be like this? " Cheong-san asked her looking disappointed.

Silence followed.

"Look. Guess I was right after all." Chan-mi opened her eyes in a second as she pulled Sun-hee up. Gyeongsu's nose was bleeding she wasn't lying.

No no, no please be a normal bloody nose

"It's not true. come on. " cheogn-san stared at his best friend. Chan-mi looked at Sun-hee and pointed under the table with her, smaller girl quickly hid under it.

"Get rid of him. Get rid of him now!" Naeyon screamed.

"I'm not..." gyeong-su tried to make a step up.

"Gyeong-su. Stay where you are. Stay back. " on-jo stuttered as everyone moved behind. Chan-mi took a deep breath as she took Su-hyeok and De-su's hands before pulling them away from gyeong-su.

He was turning there was no point in denying it, she never fought with a zombie that had her friend's face so she wasn't sure if she could handle this.

"swear fսcking I'm not." He breathed heavily

"I'm sorry, Gyeong-su. Please, stay back."

Chan-mi touched her pockets there was still a lighter, some candies, and a sharp piece of glass. Then she looked at Gyeongsu and she let the glass go she couldn't hurt him.

" I've turned, right? Cheong-san, what do I do?" His hands were shaking.

"No, no. This doesn't make any sense. Why would you... " cheating-san was in shock he was perfectly fine a few minutes ago. He tried to get closer but On-jo stopped him, or she didn't.

Then he started twitching. Su-hyeok covered Chan-mi's eyes she had never seen a zombie turning it was her first time. This close and someone she was close with.

: Gyeong-su you weren't... "

"What are you doing? We need to kick him out. We're all gonna die!" She took the knife out and her hands shook as she stared at him.

What... What's happening... fսck." He breathed nervously.

"Get out. I said, get out!" She ran to take the umbrella off.