chapter thirteen

" chan-mu can I ask you something?" Chan-mi looked at On-Jo. On-jo eyed Nam-ra not wanting anyone to listen in. The dark-haired girl looked at the floor not wanting to invade their privacy.

" can you come here please?" Chanmi hummed as she walked with On-Jo.

" what is it?"

Something has been bothering On-jo. everyone thought chan-mi was dead but she was alive and now she is here with them. She still had hope. She still cudun't let Isak go.

" did you maybe see Isak anywhere when you were outside?" Chan-mi stayed silent she guessed that Isak didn't make it to the classroom, she noticed the girl was missing what was weird since On-jo and her were always together, but she didn't want to ask anything the tension was already high in the broadcasting room they didn't need more of it.

" no I am pretty sure" Chan-mi answered as on-jo legs weakened.

Chan-mi caught her leaning on a chair. " did she.. not make it to the classroom?"

On-jo wished it was the case she could still have hope but her hope was useless. She saw Isak turning with her own eyes and then saw her hanging in her hand no it wasn't isak anymore it was a zombie that looked like Isak.

What bothered her even more Isak no zombie was still out there claiming to be her best friend killing people with Isak's face. Isak wasn't a murderer

" if that was the case she might still be alive, I am alive, hey Isak is a fighter" Chan-mi tried to comfort her.

" I saw her turning she fell from the window," On-jo said tears escaping from her eyes.

Chan-mi signed. She took the on-jo hand and made her sit down. She let her hair out she let her she went through her hair with her fingers.

Chan-mi thought of her aunt, uncle, Nico, and all of her friends who weren't here now, she tried not to think of them as much as possible but questions would often pop up are they alive? Then came to a sub-question too is it foolish to hope they are alive?

" All of us love you on-jo Isak isn't here anymore but.. we are let's stay together till the end alright?" She started making braids it was how she confronted people. Relaxing them.

Nam-ra sat next to on-jo as Nam-ra touched on-jo leg trying to confront her. Two girls shared a nod.

***
A half an hour had already passed. And gyeong-su and Sun-hee were alive and breathing. Mrs lee went inside to get them out since they were healthy.

All of them were staring at them through the screen as if they were some kind of animal.

"They won't come out?" Mrs lee reutnred alone.

"He said he's staying the full hour. Sun-hee said she is staying with him too" Mrs. Lee signed. She couldn't force them to go out.

Chan-mi looked through the screen, but when she saw Sun-hee and Gyeong-su chatting she felt a bit relieved. Sun-he probably didn't want him to be alone.

"He's pissed. I'll go in." Cheongsan said. Stubborn idiot, he thought.

"Why would you go? If anyone should, it's Na-Yeon." Jimin argued.

"Why should I?" Everyone looked at Naeyon who sat in a chair unbothered. Chan-mi signed as she looked away at the window.

Did she go through that whole hell just to meet the devil herself?

"They're like this because of you. "

" What did I do?" Naeyon acted cluelessly.

Chan-mi signed as she whispered to Su-hyeok " why? Why does she have to be like this?"