𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

Four months have passed.

" he has to drink a lot of water and take showers regularly it will help him get off the temperature and sleep as much as possible" chan-mi talked with a woman who held her hands.

" thank you chan-mi you will be a good doctor in the future" the woman was thanking her constantly as she glanced at her sick son who was sleeping soundly.

" no problemo" during these few months chan-mi found herself a job or job found her.

She met a doctor or ex-professor who helped her gain some knowledge that would help her treat diseases like this. It was just basic knowledge.

Because the army and government focused on getting rid of zombies and all scientists and doctors were trying to figure out the virus there was no one to help normal citizens Chan-mi being a boring teenager offered to help Boa, a doctor who decided to take matters into her hand.

Chan-mi respected the woman a lot after she found out she was a sun-hee mother and she went to inhyeonsan in search of her daughter. Chan-mi told her the truth with a weak heart as the two of them together mourned the girl.

Chan-mi walked out of the shelter where she saw su-hyeok sitting. He looked up at her sunshine showing his beautiful chocolate eyes.

" you are done? How is Sungmin?" Asked su-hyeok.

She sat next to him " he has a high temperature I told them how to get it off"

He threw his arm around her as he pulled her closer to him. " you know you are doing an admirable job"

" every human-, a person should help another" she answered. She leaned her head on him before she knew her eyes closed.

Yesterday everyone went together to visit their school as they saw that someone lit up the fire school roof. Chan-mi was first to rush there and first to hug nam-ra and sold her for everything that happened. But she was so happy yesterday that she didn't sleep at all.

Su-hyeok being worried for her stayed with her up the whole night as the two talked about some random things and maybe made out a little.

" why did on-jo look for you and not me though? I am the closest with Nam-ra" which has been bugging chan-mi a lot.

" you wouldn't believe her" su-hyeok answered.

" I would. You know I gave up a logic a long time ago" she muttered.

" Why are there no stars in the sky? I still don't get it" she asked him even if she knew he had no answer to that.

" Because now it is 2 in the afternoon idiot" he touched her nose as she pouted.

" right that was idiotic of me" she muttered as she took a hold of his hand drawing flowers with her thumb because she was bored.

" I think Cheong-san is alive too" she admitted breaking comfortable silence.

Su-hyeok didn't answer her. He got his hopes up too but he wasn't sure if that was the truth.

This pair had gone through a lot they lost their family, friends, and classmates. They survived the zombie apocalypse.

And they were still teenagers who wanted to go out on dates and hang out with their friends but they were locked in quarantine.

They were living their lives not just for them but for others who died on their way to survive they left as they owned them.

Jim

Sun-hee

Isak

Gyeongju

Mrs lee

Naeyon

On-jo dad

Cheong-san and Chan-mi's mum

Wu-jin

Joon-Yeong

They were living for them all.