Chapter 21 - 5 Years Time

- 5 years later-

"God this damn baby is pushing on my bladder so damn bad."

"Do you have any idea how beautiful you look, Pregnant and all?" Cameron kisses me and places his hands on my very big belly.

I was due in about a month and man did I want this baby out of me. I feel like a host to a little alien. 

" This little man needs to come out NOW." I say while rubbing my face.

Cameron looks at me with as much love as he did 5 years ago, he never wavered, We were there for each other. I graduated college about a year ago with a teaching degree, I wanted to follow in my mother's footsteps. Cameron graduated from the police academy and is one of the precinct's best officers. We got married 2 years ago and I'm now currently pregnant with our first child.

Bea and Ciara are both living their best lives. Ciara is in med school and Bea cuts hair, she has two adorable little boys and is amicable with their father. We all ended up ok. 

Logan is in prison for attempted murder and isn't getting out anytime soon, thank god.

Cameron and I settled down in my family's house. I really didn't want to sell since this is what they left me. I wanted to create my own family memories here as my parents did with me. We updated the house a bit, added a new kitchen, and fixed the pool.

----

" The baby is coming!" My water breaks all over the floor and Cameron rushes me to the hospital.

" Give me one more push Eva, Just one more"

The pain radiating from me was almost unbearable. Cameron is next to me holding my hand the entire time. I use all my remaining strength in me to push one last time.

At 11:26 a.m Elise Annabeth Miller entered the world and was as perfect as could be. We were perfect. Years ago I had lost everything but I built myself back up. I built my family. I chose my family.

--

Years passed and we had 2 more children, Michael Jack Miller and Samantha Rae Miller. Two more perfect angels to add to our beautiful family.

Cameron and I built a life together, from the minute I met him I knew he was going to be my everything, I knew I was done. We were meant to be from the start it just took us a while to get there but hey no one is perfect.

Life is what you make of it, don't waste it.

---------------THE END---------------