Chapter 9 - He's Back

TRIGGER WARNING

THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SITUATIONS OF ABUSE AND ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIPS

-----------------------------------------------

My heart stopped as I saw my now ex-boyfriend walking into my chem class.I was white as the clouds in the sky and motionless like a statue.

Logan spots me and starts to make his way over.

'Well well are you going to say hello or not? 

I stare at my desk with my head down.

"Ugh, whatever."

"Eva... do you know him?"

"Uh yeah, Bea I know him."

Logan and I had a complicated past, to say the least. We dated for over a year and it was great for a while but after about 5 months he started to grow quite the temper. He got mad at every little thing. What I wore, What I said, Who I was friends with and eventually he couldn't just yell anymore he started to get violent. I have so many scars from those 6 months mentally and physically. After those 6 months finally got the courage to speak up and say something and then leave Logan. We were pressing charges but they never stuck. His parents were rich and pretty much bought their way out of the case. I never thought I would have to see him again and hoped I never would.

That was until now

I tell Bea and Ciara everything but I never told them this, I've never told anyone.

"Eva, who is he?"

"He's...someone from my past I'll explain later."

Class starts and try to hard to let Logan's presence bother me. Bea and Ciara notice me acting weird but wait till after school.

After school Ciara's house

I sit them down and start to explain how I knew Logan. Tears were in their eyes by the end of my explanation.

"Eva why didn't you ever tell us...?"

"Ciara look I absolutely love you guys but that was a time in my life I thought I would never have to deal with again and I wish I could forget it ever happened."

"You have to tell Cameron."

"Bea! I can't tell him, He will never look at me the same."

We spend the rest of the night fighting about whether or not to tell Cam.

Tuesday

I get up and get ready for school.

I put on this

And leave for school, No time for breakfast today.

---------------------

Ciara's POV

----------------------

Bea and I texted Cameron telling him we had to talk. I drove to his place and picked him up for school.

"Cam we need to talk about Eva."

"Look I'm sorry about yesterday, I don't even like Caroline."

"I'm not here to talk about Caroline, I'm here to talk about Logan."

"That new kid? What about him."

Before I continue the story we picked up Bea.

"Ok so what's up with this Logan guy?"

"Cameron, Logans her ex." 

As Bea and I told Cameron the whole story tears ran down his cheeks and onto his shirt. He must really care about her.

"So He...He hit her?

"Yeah, he did...A lot"

I saw Cameron's fists clench up as the tears in his eyes turned to anger.

Cameron's POV

----------------------------

How could anyone do that to her? She is such a good and kind person, she never deserved this.

At this point, tears were streaming down my face uncontrollably.

I didn't know what to say or think except that if Logan even comes near Eva there will be hell to pay.

As we arrived at school I wiped my tears and tried to calm myself. They told me Eva didn't want me to know so I have to act completely ok. 

---------------------------------

Hey guys!

Hope you liked this chapter I know it was super dark but sometimes life isn't perfect.

See you next Chapter!

XO