Chapter 11 - Self- Aware

I just drive. I drive for  10 miles and I end up at the beach. After parking my car I just walk. 

As I walk I just contemplate everything. How my best friends betrayed my trust and how Cam now knew about Logan. I was going to tell him eventually but whenever I tell someone about Logan I get pitty and they look at me differently. I didn't want that with Cam, He saw the real me and now it's tainted. Tainted with the thoughts of Logan and what he had done to me.

After about 3 hours I leave the beach and drive home. When I pull into my driveway I spot not one but two cars and I know exactly what's waiting for me.

I slowly open the door and lock it behind me then I put down my keys and purse. I walk around looking for who is there and I find Cam, Bea, and Ciara in my living room waiting for me.

"Eva...Where were you? I was worried." Cam looked at me and walked over to hug me. At first, I didn't react then I embraced him back. Our bodies were now one. Our joined body heat melted us into one another as we just stood there hugging. I started to cry and leaned in closer. I could hear his heart beating.

Bea and Ciara left they just stayed to make sure I was ok, they wanted me and Cam to talk.

We just sit there in silence for what seemed like an eternity until he speaks.

"Eva, why didn't you tell me about Logan? Do you not trust me?"

"Cameron, Of course, I trust you. Whenever I tell someone about Logan they look at me differently. They pity me and never see me the same. I was going to tell you."

"I know he hit you but did he ever...."

"Did he ever what?"

"Force himself on you.....?" I see Cam struggle to get those words out. He's afraid of the answer and honestly so am I.

-TRIGGER WARNING-

"He never raped me but he did assault me....once. We were at a party and I was drunk so he figured let me take advantage of that. We go into some bedroom and start making out when he lays me down. I fall asleep instantaneously because I was VERY drunk. He still tried to have sex with me when Caroline walked in...

His eye widened when I mentioned her name.

"She caught him playing with me and broke it up. Then she drove me home. Thanks to her I didn't get raped and now she uses it against me."

"Eva, I don't pity you, I respect you. You are such a strong person. Dealing with Logan and Caroline then your parents and now you live on your own. I don't think you know how strong you are."

"You are seriously badass Eva Carson."

I chuckle a little.

Cameron leans in to kiss me and I let him. He kisses me softly and gently. He pulls away and looks into my eyes and I look into his.

"Screw it," Cam mumbles softly, and before I can ask he smashed his lips into mine. Each kiss gets more and more passionate. His hands were now at my waist and mine around his neck. We just continued to kiss each other and I didn't want to stop.

Cam makes me feel things I have never felt.

- Sexual content ahead beware-

He takes his tongue and teases my lips asking for entrance, I let him. My hands roam his whole torse and eventually find his jeans. I unbutton his pants and take off his shirt. He takes his hand which is cold and slides them under my shirt to reveal my lace bra. His kisses moved from my lips to my neck. He kisses my neck lightly waking every nerve and making me moan quietly. Then he migrates lower and is now kissing my chest. My hands are running up and down his back leaving small scratches. My moans get more frequent and my breathing quickens when 

his phone rings...

-End of sexual content-

"Damn it, my dad wants me home right now."

I look at him with puppy-dog eyes and beg for him not to leave but he has no choice. I walk Cam out, We kiss goodbye and he drives off.

-------------------------------

Well, well looks like Eva and Cam are getting quite comfortable. Wonder what is in store for them next?!

See you next time!

XO