Chapter 17 - Prom

A few weeks had passed and it was prom time! The past few weeks have felt empty without Cameron here. I miss him more and more every day. And yeah Cam made me feel things that I have never felt. That didn't even matter, he knew me and made me feel safe and loved which I needed desperately now more than ever.

I still had to go to prom with Logan so I had to go and buy a dress.Prom was tonight, I wanted to wait until the last second. The less I have to think about this day the better!

I went to the mall alone and picked out the most beautiful dress. It was a high waisted two piece dress. It was red and black with roses all on the skirt. This dress hugged my body in the best ways possible so I bought it!

I got home and started to get ready, I haven't really talked to Ciara or Bea we had gotten into a big fight over Cam. Tonight my senior prom, my best friends won't talk to me, I had to break up with the love of my life, and worst of all I was going with Logan. Times like this life seems so worthless...

I did my hair

Makeup

And finally, put on my dress

I felt like an absolute queen, sadly my good looks were going to be wasted on the worst person possible like I would rather go to prom with a garbage bag!

I felt sick to my stomach thinking about tonight. I just wanted to back out but I couldn't If I love Cameron, Which I do I have to do this, to protect him. About 10 minutes later Logan arrives. He steps out of his car and knocks on my door.

"Holy shit Eva you look beautiful."

"Can we please just leave Logan..."

He narrowed his eyes before walking off and I followed.

We arrive at the school and park. He tells me to walk in before him he wanted to smoke a quick cigarette.

When I walk into the gym all eyes were on me...

I look around and my eyes lock with Cam's who is standing with Matt and Jay. Cam licks his lips as he starts to walk over toward me.

Then from behind me, I feel a sharp pain when Logan grabs my arm hard. I flinch and wince but he doesn't let up but only tightens his grip on me.

"Let's go get something to drink."

With his strong hold on my arm, he forces me to walk right past Cameron to get something to drink. Never letting go of this grip

---

Cam's POV

-------------

"Yo Dude!"

Matt hits my arm and forces me to look at the gym doors.,

All eyes went to Eva and I could see why. She was always beautiful, when I talked to her at the mall, on our first date, and even when she had those sweatpants on when I first spent the night. It didn't matter but tonight was different, So looked so perfect, so pure I couldn't help but stare. I wanted her, I missed her. I missed her laugh and the sweet smell of her perfume. I missed the late nights we spent cuddling and the early morning swims in her pool. I wanted her again and again. She had me addicted, she was a drug I couldn't quit.

I had to talk to her. I made my way over when her date came up behind her...no it can't be. Logan, Why is she with him? I notice he grabbed her arm hard making her wince and never let go even when they went to get drinks...somethings off.

------

Eva's POV

-----------

The whole night Logan always had a hold of me, my hand, my arm, my waist it didn't matter I felt sick the whole night. His touch made me nauseous.

"Let's go."

I spot Cam again as Logan escorts me out of the gym to the hall.

"Eva I promised that I wouldn't hurt Cam, but I never said anything about you..."

A Devilish smirk appairs on his face

He grabs my arm again but this time with rage. He drags me back into the gym.

"EVERYONE MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE."

No one stops or even looks

"I SAID MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION!!!" 

Logan withdraws a handgun from his jacket and fires a round into the ceiling making the whole room go quiet. Everyone backs up from us and forms a ring around us. His grip tightens, even more, and I let out a small yelp. Logan was filled with rage he took the gun and smacked me with it which made me scream out in pain.

"I have had enough of you!"

He throws me onto the ground cocks the gun and points it right at me.

I lay there, frozen as the world spins around me.

I spot Bea, Ciara, And Cameron behind Logan, they are talking but I can't hear what about.

"Eva you always seem to disobey me."

"I'm not your dog Logan, You can't boss me around!"

"Oh really! I CAN'T BOSS YOU AROUND!!! I'LL SHOW YOU.

Logan empties one of the rounds of his gun into the floor next to me.

I Shudder, Tears start to roll down my cheeks. This is it, This is how it ends for me. I had too much I wanted to do and never did. At least I got to experience love, that's the one thing I will never regret till the day I die, which looks like today...

Suddenly Cameron Tackles Logan from behind.

One more shot goes off.

I feel this burning pain in my abdomen 

Jay, Cameron, and Matt all tackle Logan to the ground.

"CAMERON CALL 911!"

After that everything goes dark...

--------------------------

Hope you liked this Chapter! see you next time!

XO