Chapter 12 - Offical

- Fast Forward 2 weeks -

It was Monday morning and I got up to get ready for school.

I brushed my teeth and got dressed

I put on this

And left for school

And left for school.

When I pulled up Cam was waiting for me. Things have been so good since the night we talked about Logan and we have been dating for almost a month! He was so good to me, whenever I was sad we would drop everything and come to see me. When I was sick last week he stayed every night till like 11 to take care of me. 

As I walk up to him the sweet smell of his cologne fills my nose. The scent fits him perfectly, it was fresh, clean, and woody.

We hug, intertwine our hands and walk to class.

-End of day-

Cam had asked me to be his date to a party tonight so I obviously said yes.

When I got home I did my homework, took a shower, and started to get ready.

I did my hair

Makeup

and got dressed

and got dressed

I had about 20 minutes till Cam came to pick me up

*Knock Knock*

I wonder who that could be? Cameron is Probably just early.

-

"Well hello, gorgeous."

"Logan! What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you! and boy am I glad I did, you look smokin."

His eyes scanned my body up and down. This situation started to feel wrong and made me uncomfortable.

"Logan get the hell off my property."

"I don't think so..."

As I try shutting the door he shoves it open pushing me back into the wall and I hit my head. He walks into my house and pins me up against the wall.

"Let's see that pretty face." He takes his cold hand and grabs my cheek. Without hesitation, I spit right in this face.

"You bitch."

He takes his hand and strikes my face and then does it again.... and again.

Finally, he stopped.

"Well, this was fun let's do it again sometime. I'll see you Andrea's."

He kisses my cheek making me wince in pain and walks out

I am left sitting on the floor with tears running down my face.No one can know...

I go to my room, fix myself and get into Cam's car.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine just tired."

About halfway to Andrea's Cam pulls over.

He turns off the car grabs my hands and looks into my eyes.

"Eva I really like and I know it seems weird to do this on the side of the road but I can't wait any longer. Eva, will you be my Girlfriend?"

My mood changes instantly.

"Are you kidding? YES! of course!"

He hugs me and I can feel him smiling. We arrived at Andrea's, park the car and go inside.

-------------------------

He guys I know this chapter is short butttt. It's OFFICAL YAY!!!

The next chapter will be out within the next 24 hours

I'll see you then!

XO