Chapter 19 - The Morning After

I knew, I always knew. From our first kiss to now I knew Cam was the one. The one I wanted to share myself with and be with. The one I wanted to heal with and become whole with.

Last night was no exception 

Everything felt so perfect almost like it was from a book.     ;)

So many people say they regret their first time. I don't and never will.

----------

My eyes flutter open as morning rolls around. I wake up next to Cam and my memories from that night come back. How was it? 

Earthshattering

it was pure pleasure 

A night I would never forget and one I wanted to live again and again. The way he made me feel was addictive. I was an addict and he was my drug, one I never wanted to give up. His touch lit my skin on fire, his kisses made me weak.

"GoodMorning baby"

Cam kisses me

I chuckle slightly 

"hi"

"How are you feeling? Everything ok?"

"Cam I feel amazing, perfect, I wouldn't wanna change a thing."

He smiles at me and pulls me into a tight embrace.

"I'm gonna go make you some breakfast."

He puts on his sweatpants, kisses me, and goes to make some food.

I just lay there a bit still caught up on the night before and how perfect everything was.

-----------------------

I get up, slide on this shirt and go downstairs.

A sweet smell fills my nose as I see him making waffles!

" You know waffles and pancakes are my favorites"

"I know they are. why do you think I'm making them?"

We both smile as he finished up breakfast. I grab the plates and he makes the coffee. We both go sit down and start eating. I have to say I didn't think I was hungry but as soon as I had the first bite I quickly finished the whole thing. 

The rest of the day we just hung out and watched movies nothing too crazy but I was just happy to be with him.

-----------------------------

He left that night, his dad wanted him back home so I called over Bea and Ciara for a girls night!

We did facemasks and mani-pedis, we also ate wayyyyy too much food. And of course, we gossiped

"I have news."

Both of them look at me confused and give me their full attention.

"I maybe had sex with Cam last night..."

YOU WHAT!

they both scream at me.

"Girl this is huge!!"

"it's really not. We love each other and it was the right time."

"Sooo how was it," Ciara said winking at me.

"I'm not gonna say that much but it was perfect. That's all you need to know"

They try and get more answers out of me but I refuse.

The rest of the night consists of greys anatomy, Pizza, and a couple of shots. 

We all drift off to sleep on my couch 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I had writer's block so its short lmao

New chapter soon!

XO