Chapter 13 - Let's Get This Party Started

When we walk into Andrea's house the smell of alcohol and pot hit me like a ton of bricks and flashbacks of summer came back.

"Do you want something to drink?"

"Yeah vodka soda?"

"Ok, I'll be back in a few."

While I was waiting for my drink I made small talk with some people. Everyone was asking about how things were with Cam. He never was the type to date a lot so when he did it was kinda a big deal.

"Aye, it's Cam's girl!"

Matt and Jay walk up to me, I hugged them both it was nice to see a familiar face.

"You know Matt I have a name?"

"Yeah, I know Eva." he laughed

We all continued talking until Cam came back.

"Hey baby" he kisses my head and gives me my drink

The whole party sounds like a tv show, they all said AWWW when Cam kissed me and called me baby.

The rest of the night was just a lot of dancing and drinking.

Bea was going to come but she's sick and Ciara is on vacation so It was only Cam. I wanted to check my makeup and I really had to pee so I looked for the bathroom.

A sudden force hits me and I get pulled into a bedroom

"Logan get off me!"

"Relax E."

"Don't tell me to relax! I hate you!"

"Oo Harsh words E, harsh words. So have you had time to think about earlier?"

"Think about? what was there to think about?"

"Oh, right I must have left that part out."

He gets closer to me

 "You will be mine again, I don't know how quite yet but you will be. So you can either do it willingly or I will just have to dig up something bad enough to make you!"

He kisses me again.

"I will NEVER be with you again."

"I see well I better get going. I have some digging to do, catch ya later E."

I catch my breath and go back out to the party.

The rest of the night is pretty chill except for my internal freak-out with Logan.

Cam drives me home and walks me in.

"Eva are you sure you are ok? Somethings wrong please tell me."

"Cam before the party Logan showed up... And at the party too."

"What did he do!? Did he hurt you!"

"Cam calm down... When he came here he..he hit me again."

His eyes are now full of rage and if this were a cartoon smoke would be coming out of his ears.

"Cam, He's threatening me. saying that I will be his again and that he will find a way. I'm scared, Cameron.

He takes me into a tight embrace he puts his head on mine. "It will be ok Eva Just breath."

"Will you stay here tonight? I don't feel safe right now."

"of course, I will, let me tell my dad I'm staying at Jay's"

He makes the phone call and comes back.

We go up to my room and put on some random movie to watch.

I got changed and gave Cam one of my dad's old shirts and a pair of pants. We both laid down on my bed and got under the covers. I inched closer to his body, I wanted him but tonight was not the night. I place my hand on his chest and lay down my head. He places his arm around me and we drift off to sleep.

------------------------

I BET Y'ALL WERE EXPECTING SOME SEXY SCENE WELL SIKE! There will be plenty of those soon enough.

See ya next time!

XO