Chapter 7 - Butterflies

Eva's POV

----------------------

The rest of the week was pretty boring. Teachers kinda don't give a shit when you're a senior. Ciara and Bea have been freaking out ever since I told them about Cameron and honestly I have been too. We all had plans to sleep over at my place Friday so they could help glam me up for Cameron on Saturday.

-

Saturday night 5:00 PM

-

"Ok, Ok so we need to pick out something hot for you to wear, something that will make his jaw drop!" said Bea

"Yeah and turn him on" Ciara chimed in

"Ciara! stop... look I have wanted this for so long and don't want to screw up, so can we please focus?" 

They both nod as they continue to rummage through my closet.

After about 20 minutes I finally have something to wear. A red satin dress with a plunging neckline. I pair it with black strappy heels, a choker, and a clutch.

I do my makeup and Ciara curls my hair and just like that 7:00 rolled around and I heard a knock on my door

I do my makeup and Ciara curls my hair and just like that 7:00 rolled around and I heard a knock on my door...Cameron.

--

Cameron's POV

-------------------------

I walk into Eva's house and waited for her. I talked to Ciara and Bea to kill some time.

"Hey Cameron"

My eyes slowly glance towards her voice. I scanned her body from head to toe. All the breath that was in my lungs was knocked out of me. My god, she was beautiful. Her red dress, her long brown hair, Her gorgeous hazel eyes...There she was, my girl. I was at a loss for words her beauty made me mute.

"Oh, My God... Shit did I just say that out loud?"

"Yeah you did but I'm assuming it was good so thank you!"

I chuckle slightly " No problem." 

"Are you ready to go?"

She nods.

We get into my car and go to the restaurant.

"If I may ask where are you going?"

"Barrique "

Her eyes get wide and she gasps quietly

"That place is like really expensive'

"Yeah well, I really like you so it's worth it ."

I smile and so does she. She looks down at her lap to hide her face, she was blushing. I bit my lip and continued to drive.

15 minutes later - arrived 

Eva's POV

------------------

We get to our table or should I say booth. Cameron had reserved a special booth in the back of the restaurant that was made just for couples. This place was a super fancy romantic Italian restaurant.  We order our drinks and look at our menus but we never spoke. The waiter took our order and then it was just us, no buffer.

"You look really beautiful tonight Eva."

"You don't look so bad yourself,"  I said then winked 

We continue small talk until we get out food.

"It is only me or is this kinda awkward Ev?"

I sigh in relief "Yeah it like really awkward"

"I guess since we both wanted this so bad we had a lot of pressure on tonight"

"Yeah you're right"

"Why don't we just take all this pressure off?"

"What do you mean?"

He calls over the waiter, He boxes up our food and Cameron gets the check then we leave to go to some mystery location. After about 30 minutes he stops, parks the car, and grabs my wrist.

"Let's go"

"Go whe.."  and before I finished my sentence Cameron picked me up bridal style and started walking.

After a short walk, he puts me down. He took me to some beautiful secluded beach with white sand and clear water. I look over and he is half-naked!

"Um, what are you doing?"

"WE are going swimming"

"Cameron..."

"Don't Cameron me just take off your dress...or do I need to do that?" he says while he winks 

I take off my dress and my shoes. I am left in my bra and underwear, I look over and see Cam. My eyes trail his whole body. His toned arms, his abs, and eventually my eyes caught sight of his V-line. He definitely grew up and grew up well.

Suddenly he picks me up I wrap my legs around his waist and we just look at each other. I hear the splashing of the waves around me as we are now both submerged in water midway up our chests.

"You're so beautiful," he says

Time stops, and I get lost in his eyes as our lips inch closer and closer together. I feel his breath on mine as our lips touched. I had felt his lips on my cheek before but nothing could beat this feeling, fireworks in my chest and butterflies in my stomach. It was euphoric. The things this boy made me feel were incredible.

Our kiss slowly quickens up and it is no longer sweet but passionate. His hands were running up and down my torso finding and feeling my every curve.....  

----------------------------------------

Well well, things are starting to heat up I wonder what will happen next?

Thanks for reading!

XO