Chapter 20 - Graduation

The day was here. We finally become adults, functioning humans in this world. All the years of school crap are over.

Honestly, I don't really know what I wanna do with my life. All I know for sure is I see it with Cam. Whatever life has in store I wanna do it together.

We have been through so much together and I can't wait to see what else life has to offer.

-----------------------

GRADUATION

-----------------------

We all sit there in the middle of the football field anxiously waiting...

It's time, time for us to walk across that stage and get the hell out of this place once and for all.

" Welcome students, parents, and faculty. This time of year is my favorite but it is also the most heartwrenching.  Every year there are always new challenges, and new hurdles and you all took those in strides. We have watched these teens transform into bright and smart young adults who are capable of anything. The future doctors, scientists, and even teachers are all sitting right in front of us. I think I'm speaking for all of us when I say we could not be more proud of you all. We have given you the tools to succeed in life over the past 4 years, it's now time to let you fly."

The principal starts to call out names.

Bea Wright!

|

Ciara Ramirez!

|

Cameron Miller

|

Eva Carson! 

I walk up the steps to the stage and I look out into the crowd. Everyone has family there, parents, aunts, uncles. I don't have anyone.

I accept my diploma, shake hands with the principal, and walk off stage.

I sit back down, I felt empty, broken, and alone. Those memories of my parents and our life came flooding back.

How my dad made banana pancakes every Sunday, how my mom always made me the best lunches, my dad used to always be so funny and my mom went along with him. 

I miss the late summer nights when we would go camping and the nights I was sick and they took care of me. The nights they helped with homework.

As I sit there in the middle of the crowd all the noise just fades out. Everyone stands up, moves their tassels to the other side of their caps, and throws them.

 Everyone stands up, moves their tassels to the other side of their caps, and throws them

We are officially graduates, and it scares the shit out of me.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!!, I'm back.

the gang all graduated!

Please vote for this chapter & see you next time.

XO