Chapter 15 - Blackmail

-5 Months later-

Cam and I are almost celebrating our 6-month anniversary. I can't believe it's almost been half a year since we got together. Every time he kisses me my heart just grows fonder of him. He makes every kiss feel like the first time.

We also graduate in 3 months! which is super exciting, and prom was coming up! Cam and I had made plans to get lunch that day so I got dressed 

and left to meet him.

"Hey baby!" Cam runs up to me and pulls me into a tight embrace. "I missed you so much, babe."

"Cam it's been 2 days!."

"I know but I lov.."

Cam cuts himself off. WAS HE ABOUT TO SAY HE LOVES ME!?.

After that awkward moment, we go to some sushi place at the mall and eat!

"Hey, you know our 6-month anniversary is this weekend."

"I know it is."

"Well, I have something planned so don't do anything!"

My mind was wondering what could he have planned but I guess I will have to wait patiently to find out. We finish our lunch and I went home.

*Ring, Ring*

"Hello?

"Well well, Eva it's nice to hear your voice again."

My heart drops as I hear Logan's voice emerge from the phone.

"What do you want Logan."

"Well, I'm calling to collect what you owe me."

"I don't owe you anything!."

"But see you do, I said one day you will be mine again, and well now it's time."

Before I can say anything else. His words strike me like a knife to my heart.

"If you don't break up with Cameron before prom... Let me say it this way. He won't live to graduate. Then once you guys are over you will go to prom with me and only me!"

"What do you mean, Logan don't you dare hurt him!"

"I won't, as long as you end it!."

He hangs up the phone.

I stand there lifeless and motionless. What if he was serious? What if he would actually hurt Cameron... I couldn't live with myself if he got hurt because of me. I love him, I love him so much that I would rather protect him than be selfish and risk his safety.

----

It was now the weekend and time for our anniversary, I wanted one more magical night with him before I had to end it... I wanted one last time.

I have been so distant from everyone since the call from Logan. Dodged Bea and Ciara's calls and barely responded to Cam. I just was preparing myself for the pain, the hurt that I had to inflict to keep him safe.

I got did my hair, makeup, and got dressed one last time

This was it, I better make the best of it...

--------------

I'm SORRY but it's true Cam and Eva will be taking a break...

don't kill me!

XO