Chapter 8 - Boiling Point

Things heat up even more as I feel the back of my bra unhook but that's where it stopped.It was getting late so I asked if we could leave, Cam had no problem leaving he understood what I was trying to say. We drove home and he gave me one last kiss before he drove off.

I went inside and was met by Bea and Ciara.

"Soooo how was it?!"

"I don't kiss and tell Ciara"

"Girl if you don't spill about what happened right now.."

"Ok, Ok"

I sit down on my bed with Bea and Ciara. I explain every single detail of my night...and I mean everything. I told them about dinner and the beach and obviously our hot makeout session. They are my best friends I tell them everything.

Well, almost everything....

- Monday

I get up and get ready for school.

I wear this and straighten my hair

After I get dressed I run downstairs to make some toast with peanut butter. I'm nearly late but I make it to school.

It was Monday and those always suck but mine was about to suck a lot more.

I saw her...My worse enemy Caroline.She was all up on Cam and he wasn't doing anything to stop it well that was until he saw me looking PISSED.

I looked right into Cam's eyes and then stormed off. I have never seen a boy leave another girl so quickly in my life. His friends Matt and Jay followed.

"Hey, Eva wait up!" Cameron shouted as he waved to me

I continued to walk until he caught up with me.

"What do you want Cam?"

"Whoa did I do something wrong?!"

"Really Cam, That whole show with Caroline in the hall. Maybe next time get a room. You know she hates me, You know that! So I really wonder why you would talk to her let alone let her get all up on you!'

I storm away even angrier than before.

"Eva!!! Please come back"

"Man we got to go I'll see you later, Good luck with your girl.."

"Thanks, Jay, See you guys later."

I kept walking until I was at the end of the hall. The bell rang and I had photography class...With Cameron. This should be fun.

Skip to end of day

Besides first period being a total shit show and seeing my worst enemy practically grinding on Cam in the hallway the rest of the day went by smoothly. It was the last period, Chemistry. I hated the class but I had it with Bea and Ciara so it was bearable.

I didn't think my day could get any worse until he walked in...

Logan 

------------------

I love me a good cliffhanger!

Hope you guys enjoyed it, see you next time.

XO