¹

Xaria's pov

I'm currently getting ready for my act of Ruth in 'Makeup'.  I'm going to be working aside Joseph Quinn. I've heard of his name a few times before and I remember watching Dickensian a few years after it's first release and I really loved watching him act. I've noticed how he's very versatile in his acting which as an actress I find very impressive.

My character's style is quite minimal. Although I have to wear a wig as my character typically has wavy hair. As a black actress who hasn't really made it mainstream yet I'm very honoured to play such a role. Hopefully this will be the launch of my career.

I've had a little glance of Joseph going into his trailer every now and then, but realistically I haven't had a proper look at him.

"Xaria? You can come on set now."
"Alright, thank you!" I added the finishing touches to my outfit then I made my way to the set where everyone was. I took a look at my script and clocked that this is the scene where me and Joe kiss in bed after not seeing each other for a while. I got hot at the feeling of his body on mine, face to another kissing each other passionately.

But I had to remember that this was all an act and he most likely didn't have any feelings towards me.

Joseph's pov

I looked to my right and noticed Xaria going over her script and couldn't noticed how she looked even more lush than ever today. I don't know why, but recently I've developed feelings for her for some reason. I've been meaning to see if she wanted to grab some dinner after work but I never got the guts to.

One of my close friends Mark came on set with me today, so my plan was to ask her out for dinner through him. "You ready to kiss your girlfriend?"

"Shut up Mark, she probably didn't even know about my existence before we got to know each other on set for this film." He scoffed jokingly, "that's what you think."

"What do you mean by that", "oh nothing."
The director told us to get ready as we were about to stop acting. Xaria was supposed to be in bed before my cue came in, so she walked to towards the bed and as she did I analysed her body.

I noticed how short yet voluptuous her figure is. Damn, if I had her for myself I'd do the nastiest things to her. She caught me staring and gave me a smile then got into the bed. The director went up to her and gave a few instructions then we started to shoot.

"And.. action!"

We started to roll and I came in with a suitcase through the door that had hanging beads in front of it. We both widely grinned at each other as I dropped my suitcase and made my way up to her.

I hugged her and we fell to the bed and proceeded to kiss. Even though it was all for the cameras it felt so... real?

We paused as we took our breathes, "c'mon!" I said as I took my shirt off then went back to hopping on top of her and kissing her again. This time she caressed my body more and propped up her leg around my lower back. I begun to caress her sides and then put one of my hands to her face.

Since I was inbetween her legs, I started to get a bit hard and freaked out internally.

Shit.

I thought in my head. I felt her lifting up her lower torso pressing her pelvic area to where my penis is, until the director yelled "CUT".

I got off of her and put my shirt back on then started to walk to where the other set members were. "Hey Joe, is that a banana in your pants or are you hard?" Mark said as I looked down and noticed you could see a print and a bludge. I quickly covered myself flustered and said, "well guys, um that's over so I'll see you tomorrow goodnight!"

I left the set and went to my trailer and locked it. I panted and took off my outfit and changed into my casual clothes that I came here with. I decided I had to talk to Xaria. I let Mark know my trailer was unlocked and he could go in if we wanted to then made my way towards Xaria's trailer.

I heard some music coming from it, which sounded like Cardi B or something.

'Ride the dick like a bmx
No nigga wanna be my ex.
I love when he go on tour '
cause he comes more when I see him less'

Intresting choice of lyrics...

I knocked on her door and was met with a scent of pink lemonade smoke swirling into my nose.
"Oh hey Joe! How are you?"

"Good um. Can I come inside for a second I just want to talk to you", she exhaled the cloud of smoke to her side while nodding and letting me in. She looked different from before, she had no wig on and was wearing black joggers with a black graphic tshirt that had the musical group earth wind and fire on the back.

"So..you vape? I didn't know that", "there's alot of things you don't know about me handsome." She said while sitting down near me. "You're very flirtatious aren't you Xar?"

"Only to people I like", she said while smiling.
"Well anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to grab a quick dinner? It's almost like 8 and it's been a long day of filming." "Yeah sure, I'd love to! I'm starving anyways." I started smiling feeling estatic she didn't deny my offer.

"Alright cool! Wanna leave now?"
"Sure let's go!" We got both of our things and left to go to the nearset take out place. We got a simple chinese and ate in my car since we didn't want to eat in.

Afterwards I drove her home and said our goodbyes then I drove back to my house.

Man I love this girl so much.

End of chapter!

author's note-
ik this is really short but i hope you fellow joe stans love this so far. i might do another few chapters on this movie then we'll move onto stranger things and go on from there x

(p.s i didnt do a spell check so if theres errors air them)

tysm for reading (please vote bc yeah)

-dojasmoon💓