Y/c/o/s = your choice of shoes

A day or two ago, you and the stranger things cast had just finished filming season 4 and it was such an amazing experience, yet you were so sad it came to an end as you met many amazing people on set. But you were happy you'd be seeing them again at Keery's pool party he was having today. It was a lovely warm saturday afternoon so it made the perfect time to have a pool party. And you heard that the location he stays at has the most beautiful sunsets so you were really happy about that.

You had just gotten your hair dyed yesterday and you decided to get a pink peekaboo done since you were getting box braids done in a few days.
You decided to be smart and keep your hair up so it doesn't get frizzy and really puffed up incase it gets wet.

You picked out a cute lil bikini to wear -
(change whatever u want ab it idc)

You picked out a cute lil bikini to wear - (change whatever u want ab it idc)

- which showed off your natural beauty and curves perfectly. And on top of it you wore a white cropped halter top, low waisted blue denim jeans with a matching white glittery belt, and y/c/o/s.

While you were putting up your hair, Joe came in and pecked you on the lips. "You look gorgeous darling." Beaming you thanked him and he sat on his bed behind you. "So Xar, one of my stylists comtacted me once she found out about us going to the premiere and she's found an outfit that she thinks will look great on you, and a sort of matching suit that I'll be wearing." Confused you turned around and asked, "sort of? What does that mean?" He looked up from his phone and explained, "my suit is more blue and your dress has blue gloves and a black dress. But it's alright no biggie." "Alright. Well I'm done so we can get going now." He put his arm around your waist and you two walked out to his car so we could drive youse to Keery's air bnb.

Sat in the passenger seat next to Joe you noticed a few thing about him. The way he only drived with one hand, the way his veins came through on his hands and how he did this thing with his tongue where he sticks it out slightly when he's focused or nervous. The small things about him made you love him more and more each day. His smile and laugh was heartwarming and the way your hands look so small compared to his. The way he compliments you everyday even when you think you look horrible. You could ramble on about him for ages if you wanted to and if someone would listen to you talking about him.

Joe parked the car and told you to wait outside. You were so confused until you saw him open the handle to your door and he stepped aside to let you out. "Thank you Mr Quinn" , you said while getting out of his car as he put his arm around your shoulder.

You walked through Keery's door and heard music playing and saw people in the pool. There was a few familiar faces; Caleb, Millie, Sadie, etc. And Keery was in the kitchen with Charlie and Natalie having a some beer and cocktails. "Hey Xar oh my god!" Natalie came up to me and gave me a tight hug. The boys greeted each other and I said hello to Charlie and Keery as well. Me and Natalie went into the bathroom while I got changed. "So Nat, how's yours and Charlie's relationship going?" "It's going really well! Sucks we didn't have alot of scenes together though. Have you told the public about you and Joe?" Oh yeah, you haven't told the public about your relationship yet. You were both planning to tell everyone at the premiere, but only if an interviewer asks. If no one bats an eye then you'll probably reveal it in pictures or something.

"It's going great! He's really a gentleman and he's just a really great guy in general y'know?" Natalie looked at you in awe and put her hand on her heart. "Ugh, I love your guy's relationship so much. I knew there was some type of click between you when you first saw each other on set." "We actually met before that when we filmed the movie Make Up in 2019, then we lost contact with each other for a bit. Aaand, we reunited again I guess!" Natalie smiled and said, "that is so cute. Reminds me of a fairytale." You both laughed and then went outside to the pool where most people were.

You walked past Charlie, Keery, and Joe with your arm linked to Natalie giggling and talking. The boys looked at you with their jaws dropped. You looked at all of them and said 'what?' and then Natalie said, "they're all looking at your figure girl!" you said 'ohh' and continued walking. When Millie saw you she came out of the pool and gave you a big hug. "Xarii! Bro your body? Amazing!" She spun you around and analysed your bod and the three of you went to get some drinks.

You were having such a great time with your friends and you decided to take a few pics for insta or whatever. You took some by the pool, some inside, some inside the pool, and alot with friends n whatnot. You were in the pool with the girls in the end where it wasn't deep but wasn't shallow drinking and relaxing, until you heard "CANNONBAAAAALL!" You all look in the direction where its coming from and you see Caleb, Gaten, Keery, and Joe jumping in all at once near y'all. You all got soaked and so did your hair. "OH MY GOD!" "BOYS!" "HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR YOU MUPPETS." They were all laughing their asses off and you yelled at them, "I'm black I can't get my hair wet!!" You saw Caleb laughing at you the most and said, "Caleb you're black as well you should know the struggle!" He tried to stop laughing and said inbetween his laughs, "yeah but- but that's different! I don't have to fix my hair a-all the time!"

You scoffed jokingly and faced the girls. "Uh guys, I think there's a bit of cocktails in our chlorine filled water!" Maya said. Joe came behind you and put his hands on the front of your thighs. "See, now we can't drink our drinks because of people like youu!" You said while poking Joe in the cheeks multiple times. He giggled and pressed his pelvis into your butt making you feel his print. You looked at him smirking then he just smiled innocently at you.

There was a barbecue and you all ended the day with fireworks and bottle of champagne. You and Joe were a bit buzzed but not enough to be stumbling while walking or fumbling on your words. You just felt a bit tipsy, so Keery offered to take you two home just incase.

At Joe's house

You two thanked Keery for driving you and entered the house. Almost as soon as you placed your stuff down, you laid on the couch on your stomach. Joe came on top of you and humped your ass lightly before putting his head next to your face. "Xar, let's go upstairs hun." "So we're not gonna acknowledge the fact that you just  humped me?" "Do you want me to do it again?" "Weeeelll..." He pulled your ass in the air, "your wish is my command." He then yanked your hair back humping you roughly and pretended to moan and yell out your name. "Ohh Xaria! Ohh Xaria! Yeah you feel soo good!" 

You started laughing and told him to get off you and he would not budge. "Joseph on my mother's life if you don't get off me you're getting kicked in the balls!" He finally quit and got off you. You two stopped to look at each other then you bursted out laughing. You didn't tell him but you were quite turned on by what he just did. Maybe it was the thought of him yelling your name out and it sorted of sounded legit. But you shook it off and went to bed with him.

NEXT UP - The stranger things 4 premiere😍

i didnt do a spell check - tysm for reading!!

-dojasmoon💓