10

It has been a little over a week since the Stranger Things 4 premiere/ the night of your's and Joe's little argument. You both agreed on one thing for each other. You wouldn't whine and kotch on other men, and he wouldn't raise your voice at you during arguments unless it was something really serious or if you raised your voice at him first/too.

You two were doing many interviews today along some of the other main Stranger things cast. Some of the people that would be there were Keery, Millie, Sadie, Caleb, Gaten, and Natalie. Obviously there was gonna be alot more but those were just a few of the cast. The day would start with a couple remote interviews then the day would end with playing with some puppies and also answering more questions.

You were so gassed about playing with the puppies since you loved dogs and Joe liked them too. You and Joe made it to the studio where you'd be spending majority of your day and you were met with Natalie, Keery and Maya on set. You all said hello to them and you sat next to Maya who was in the middle; you were sat infront of Joe. The first interview started and you were greeted with a lovely young lady from Brazil who started asking all of youse questions. The lady ended coming to you. "So Xaria, you are a new character this season, what do you think about your character so far?"

You thought about it for a second before saying, "I think she is.. intresting! I like the way she acts and her personality because it's kind of like my personality. And I think she's a cool little girl to be honest."
(a/n ik thats so lame but i didnt know what to write icl even though it was my idea.)

The interviews carried on for possibly an hour to an hour and a half and you were so bored because everyone was just waffling including you. But you tried to look energised and intrested.

The next 'interview' which would be that last one was going to be a woman asking questions about past stranger things episodes - so basically a quiz- which you knew was going to be really fun.
The first question was 'on what date does Will Byers go missing'. You thought as hard as you could and came up with an answer. "Uh.. November 7th.. 1983?" You got it right which gave your team a point. Eventually Sadie/Caleb/and Priah's team won but you didn't mind.

The next and last activity was playing with puppies. You sat next to Joe and you all introduced yourselves. The producers let the puppies out of their arms and they all ran to who they wanted to be with. A cute little brown one came over to you and you started playing with it immediately. They were so energetic like a little furry ball of fun and you were in awe. You noticed not alot of puppies went to Joe so you got the attention of some with the toys and threw them over to him so he had some to play with.

Although you were really intrested in Joe just as much as you were with the pups. It was definitely the all black outfit with the chain and bracelet. You knew it made him look really attractive especially when he'd kiss you while laying down and his chain just hung there which was so sexy to you.

For a good minute or two Joe was sat trying to get this little black puppy and you felt so bad so once again you decided to get it for him and he smiled at you as if to say thank you. You so badly wanted to adopt the little black lab! But you felt as if you wouldn't be able to take full care of it so you knew you couldn't but you always kept it in mind.

"So Xar how'd you like today?" "I loved it so much! But there was that cute little black lab, and I wanted it so badly", "you know... I could've got it for you." You looked at him with your eyes widened. "Actually? Swear?" He nodded his head. "swear!" You sort of frowned and he lifted up your chin, "don't frown darling we could always get another one", he said while kissing your nose. You both walked in each other's arms to your ride and went back to your apartment to pack up.

Next stop : London.

Sorry for that shit ending it was so lame but yeah this ones short but ill make sure the other one is a bit longer!

(P.s. ive been wanting to do an eddie munson story after i finish this. vote for this chapter if you'd look forward to that and you think i should do it!!)

tysm for reading

-dojasmoon💓