³

Third person pov

You and Joe had been filming 2 or 3 scenes which took a few hours. He was in the middle of filming the Dnd scene.

"THATS A... MISS!"

Joe exclaimed as eddie, while throwing his head back and forth. You were astonished by his charismatic acting. The director yelled cut and he walked over to you. "Hey princess", he said in his American accent. You replied back with a simple hey and he put his arm around you.

"How'd you enjoy that scene?" he asked in his normal accent. "It was really good, you acted out Eddie terrifically!" He smiled, and you noticed he didn't really smile with his teeth that much, "thank you sweetheart. Do you know how many more scenes we have to film today?" you looked up at him and responded, "I think another 2 or something then we can wrap it up and go home, so it's not that long." "Ah okay, let's go back into my trailer while we wait until we're called back on."

You followed Joe into his trailer with his arm still around you. He sat down the couch exhaling and rubbing his eyes. You sat next to him and leaned your head on his shoulder. "What do you want to do after filming Joe?" He looked down at you with his beautiful brown eyes, "we could watch a movie at my apartment and I'll make us dinner. Is that okay?" You nodded closing your eyes and taking a little rest.

Fast forward an hour

You suddenly woke up to Joe slightly shaking you. "Xaria.. Xar wake up, we're going back on set beautiful." Hesitantly opening your eyes you held on him tighter signalling you didn't want to go. "C'mon just this scene then a last one then we can go and you'll get all the rest you need."

He stood up holding your hand and you two both made your ways to the set. You saw Maya and she came up to you. "Hey girl!" she embraced you in a hug and you hugged back then Joe greeted her and made his way to the boys. "I have a question for you if you don't mind", "go on, what is it?"

"Are you and Joe dating?" You froze and stumbled on your words. "I- No? Thing is.. I'm sorry I'm just really tired. No we're not dating, we've just known each other before filming or auditioning for stranger things and we've gotten very close after not seeing each other for a while."

She nodded then whispered in your ear, "if you guys are dating or date soon, just let me know I ship you two so hard." You smiled and chuckled slightly.

"Alright guys! Get on the set we're filming a new scene!"

Everyone made their ways to their stations and the director yelled action. This was the scene where Steve had just found the gate to the upside down underwater and everyone would jump in after him when he got dragged.

"...It's more of a snack sized gate than the mama gate but still, it's pretty damn big-"

Steve gets dragged by something underwater.

Eddie- "No no no! What the hell was that man?!"
You- "What the fuck? What happened?!"

Everyone was yelling and clamoring, Nancy jumped in and everyone yelled for her. Robin was about to jump in until eddie exclaimed, "hey hey what are you doing?! She said wait!"

"Yes I heard her." Robin said nonchalantly then jumped in. You were about to stand up to go in until Eddie spoke up, "hey hey, don't go.. don't you dare go in!" You shrugged your shoulders and sat at the end of the boat then fell into the water backwards.