The premiere//vol.2

You had just revealed that you and Joe are dating and you were already getting notifications from social media about it. You turned your phone off and went to sit next to Joe where he was talking to Keery and Gaten. Keery looked up at you and gave you a tight squeeze. "Xar, hey!" "Oh hey Joanne!" Calling Keery Joanne was a little joke and nickname you called him. Of course you called him by his normal name at times though. Gaten had a pretzel and offered you some and you kindly accepted. You placed your head under Joe's arm and put your legs on his laps slightly as you listened into the conversation and occasionally butting in or conversing as well when it concerned you.

You spotted Caleb walking over to you in his dazzling white outfit that had colourful accents to it. One of the reasons you also bonded quite well with Caleb was primarily your taste of music, and after that was being some of the few black actors on the show. You both loved Childish Gambino, Tyler the creator and some other artists.
(A/n I don't actually know his favourite artists/songs so yeah I j think he'd like these two off the top of my head) After staying with the three Joe's ;) for a bit you decided to go on the dance floor with Caleb so you could dance to a few songs. Priah decided to join you and people took pictures of the three of you.

You took some more pictures and decided to get a drink or two with some other friends and the Duffer Brothers ended coming up to you. "Xaria! How are you enjoying your night so far?"
"Oh I'm loving it! I was a bit nervous at first but I got passed those and now I'm having fun and taking pictures with people and whatnot", you carried on speaking to the brothers for a few minutes until you excused yourself to go to the restroom. While washing your hands and checking yourself out Grace Dien accidentally bumped into you. "Umf! Oh my gosh sorry I didn't see- Xaria? Girl you look gorgeous! Who did your hair and makeup, I need them to do mine asap!" You started internally blushing and squealing but firmed it. "Thank you! You look gorgeous tonight. Your hair looks so good bro", she blushed and thanked you then you made your way back out trying to find Joe.

"What the fuck, where's this nigga man it's not that dark and this room isn't that big." You went around struggling to find your boyfriend until you decided to call him. The phone ringed a few times until it went straight to voicemail. You tried calling about 5 times until you gave up and went to find Jamie. "Hello darling- what's wrong?" "I can't find Joe and I'm getting a bit worried this place isn't that big or dark. So I'll just stay with you for a bit." He nodded before saying, "you know what. To get your mind off everything how about we go dance?" "Ugu, Jamie I really don't-" Without saying a word he pulled you onto the dancefloor. Nicki Minaj's verse on 'Where them girls at' by David Guetta started to play and you knew you had to stay. You and Jamie made up a little dance while on set to this song and you two started dancing.

'Peebe, peebe, who's people barkin
Two years ago I renewed my license
Anyway why'd I start my verse like that...'

You started doing your little dance with Jamie having a great time. He actually had alright rhythm and you loved that.

'No, no I don't endorse that, pause that, abort that
Just the other day mi go London, saw that..'

At the last last, you whined on Jamie and Joe came back from wherever he was and saw it. He was furious. Not wanting to cause a scene he decided to send you a quick text -

'Hey I don't feel the best I'm gonna leave. I don't know if you want to leave or not and I don't want to ruin your night so just book an uber or something n I'll meet you at home.'

You didn't hear the notification so you carried on dancing and checked your phone later on.

Bae <3 10:41pm
Hey I don't feel the best I'm gonna leave. I don't know if you want to leave or not and I don't want to ruin your night so just book an uber or something n I'll meet you at home.

'That's odd. He would've told me if he was sick. Something is definitely up.' You thought in your head. You responded to his message -

You 11:22pm
Awh okay. i'll b home in a bit Jamie's gonna drive me so ill b home in a few. Love ya xx
seen: 11:22pm

You told Jamie you were ready to go and so was he. In about 20-30 minutes you made it home. "Bye Jamie! Thanks for the ride, do I need to pay you or?" "No no of course! That's what friends are made for. Sleep well and tell Joe I said the same alright?" You agreed to pass on his message then you gave Jamie a last hug and went inside Joe's apartment (as you were staying there since it was closer to the event).

You noticed the hall lights were on so you knew he was still awake. You took your shoes off then called out his name. "Joe? Babe? Fuck my feet are killing", you heard water running and heard it came from the bathroom. You walked in and saw Joe shirtless brushing his teeth and he looked pissed. Furrowing your eyebrows you went and gave him a hug while giving him a kiss on his neck. He didn't hug you back or barely acknowledge your kiss or anything.

"Joe? Are you okay?" He cleaned up and simply hummed "mhm" and tried moving past you. "Babe seriously are you alright you looked fucking pissed", he exhaled harshly while rubbing his eyes. "You know what Xaria maybe I am fucking pissed! Maybe I am angry so what hop off my dick!" You were baffled he never talked to you in such manner. "What happened? What made you angry?" "YOU! YOU MADE ME ANNOYED IT'S ALL YOU AND HANGING WITH JAMIE!"

He yelled at you like he was acting out Eddie or something which almost made you tear up before firming it and speaking up. "What the fuck? What did I do? And what did Jamie do? If you're mad about me hanging with Jamie and you think he's taking me away from you you're wrong. Jamie is just a friend and we both know that!" You raised your voice at him but not fully yelling at him the way he did. "It's not only that Xaria! Are you blind? I saw you whining on him when you two were supposedly dancing! Do you not realise how that makes me feel?!"

Then you clocked it.

It was the moment you whined on him and getting close to him. "So that's what it was. Alright I will admit I was getting a bit close to him but if it was my female friend it wouldn't have been a problem would it? It's because it's with another man!" "Damn right it is! If it was with a female friend I wouldn't care because I know it's friendly or whatever but when it's with another man it makes me feel bad because I feel that you're rubbing up on another man because you don't... you don't love me enough or something!"

You softened automatically and went to cuff his face. "Joseph. I would never EVER choose Jamie over you. Nor would I never not love you. I only love Jamie platonically and nothing more. I promise I won't act like that to him ever again or anything. I love you so much." He bit his bottom lip trying to supress a smile. You managed to say other stuff to him for him to stop being moody and get him to cheer up a bit more constantly reassuring him that he was the only one you loved and you'd forever love him no matter what.

That was a sweet yet rocky ending ^_^
Anyways after the next chapter we'll be travelling to London!!

tysm for reading!

-dojasmoon💓