On set

(A/N THERE WILL BE SPOILERS IN THIS CHAPTER FROM THE LAST EPISODE OF STRANGER THINGS 4 SO IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT YET THEN SKIP THE PART WHERE IT SAYS 'SPOILERS')

Y/C/N = your character's name

You were talking to Priah until you heard one of the director's voice.

"Guys! Can I have everyone's attention please!" Everyone stopped what they were doing and turned to look at the director. "So guys this is the last episode that we're gonna be filming of stranger things 4. This will take all day today so give it your all!" Everyone clapped and cheered and you were quite bummed because you weren't fully sure if you were coming again next season to film. And you already knew Joe was really upset about not being able to come back for s5 (a/n or maybe he is we dont know yetttt ;) ) because he absolutely loved his role and being around his friends he made on set.

SPOILERS INCOMING!!!

Joe was going to film Eddie's guitar scene where he actually learnt how to play the guitar which was really cool!
"Chrissy, this one's for you." He yelled and then went on top of the trailer and Master of puppets by Metallica started to play. You and other people were mesmerised by his skills.

During the climax of the song eddie absolutely SHREDS his guitar, amazing everyone once again. You found it unbelievably attractive and felt yourself getting hot.

Once it was over, some other people filmed their scenes and it was time for eddie's death scene. He had just been attacked by bats after cutting the rope sacrificing himself after beating himself up from running away after Chrissy's death.

"EDDIE! EDDIE!" Dustin ran over to Eddie who was on the floor covered in his blood choking and coughing.

"Bad huh?" "No you're gonna be fine. We just gotta get you to a hospital okay?" "Okay"
Dustin took a good look at Eddie ans tried getting him on his lap. "I didn't run away this time right?" Eddie said while crying yet trying to smile. "No no no you didn't. You didn't run."

"You're gonna have to look after those little sheep for me okay?" "No, you're gonna do that yourself."
"Nah man. Say 'I'm gonna look after them'. Say it." Dustin hesitated then said, "I'm... I'm gonna look after them."

Eddie started to try and smile. "Cause I'm actually gonna graduate. I think it's my year Henderson, I think It's fiiinally my year."

"I love you man." Dustin looked down at Eddie and said, "I love you too." Eddie started to slowly stop breathing and his tears came in a bit more. Dustin realised and started panicking. "Eddie... Eddie? Eddie? Eddie! No no come on! Eddie! EDDIE!" Dustin wailed out loud as Eddie 'rested' with his eyes open.

"AND CUT"

END OF SPOILERS

Gaten and Joe both came up and everyone cheered and gave them a round of applause. It honestly felt like Joe died to you. You gave Joe and Gaten a hug and told them how amazing they did.

SPOILERS ONCE AGAIN

Once that was over it was time for yours Priah's, Caleb's, and Sadie's scene in the Creel house. (A/n ill b using the characters' names now so its easier to write n shit ygm) Max and Lucas were together and you and Erica were still going around the house trying to find where vecnas presence was. Once you found him you two spilt up; Erica went outside to signal to Lucas using a flashlight and you stayed with her.

Soon after, Jason and his mates came and Jason tackled Erica. You managed to get away and hit him on the head with a blunt object! Erika was about to run a differ way until you stopped her.
"Girl! Don't you know black people are supposed to stay together did you not just see what happened like two seconds ago?!" You dragged her and ran somewhere to avoid Jason's friends.

(a/n im skipping bare shit here bc thats long days)

In the upside down, Steve hurls a flaming bottle at vecna, who bursts into flames. Vecna tries fighting back and Robin hurls more flaming bottles at him. Almost defeated, Nancy shoots him multiple times with her shotgun thats sawed-off, causing him to fall out of the window.

Max's bones break and twist then she falls into Lucas arms and is blind and cannot feel anything. "Lucas, I can't feel anything. I don't want to die yet!" You and Erica burst into the room and Lucas yells, "Erica! (y/c/n)! Call someone! Hurry!" You both run out to try and find someone and the scene ends there.

(A/n I'm not about to do the rest of the last episode because that's so long.)

The finishing scene ends and everyone claps and cheers for each other. The director get's everyone's attention again and makes a speech. "Guys first of all, thank you so much for being amazing actors and co-operating with us especially during the pandemic! You guys are all such amazing people and bomb ass actors. We'll be having a premiere in a few months so get ready for that and.. yeah! Get a great ass night of sleep and once again thank you all so much for working with us and the Duffer brothers!"

Joe looks down at you and smiles before giving you a long kiss before saying, "you did so well on this show babe. It's a bummer I won't be here next year." "It's alright at least you had fun here now! And plus you can almost always see your besties who worked with you!" He nodded and everyone said goodbye to everyone and we all took a picture for the last time.

(A/n Alexa? Play Vegas by Doja Cat. Idk why but I feel like that song would be good for this😭)

You were walking with Joe to your trailer and you jokingly said to him, "Joe you have a little something near your mouth." Obviously hinting at the fact that he had fake blood around his face after playing the role of Eddie. "Oh really? Would you mind getting it off for me?" "Mmm, I'd rather not." You said while walking into your trailer.

I didnt know how to end this once again?😭 but um yeah theres that! sorry if this was really boring but yeah slay ig (ofc i didnt do a spell check)

tysm for reading!!

- dojasmoon💓