¹⁷

It was the next day and you were sat in Keery's living room trying to figure out things to do. You could leave the house if you wanted to but whenever you asked someone to link, nobody was free or they didn't stay near your current location. You decided to go out yourself and go on a walk looking at stuff. It was quite warm outside so it was perfect to go around and see what there was to offer. You saw beautiful views and every now and then, fans would see you and ask to take a picture with you a which you obviously accepted. There was a starbucks nearby  so you got a drink then carried on walking around alone.

About an hour or two later you made it still back into the house and turned on your wifi since it was off outside and so was your data. You immediately got notifications from news outlets and you knew the papz put out some bullshit. You saw an outlet that said:

BREAKING NEWS!

Actress Xaria Grace and actor Joseph Quinn supposedly broken up?!

The 26 year old actress was seen walking outside the streets of ******* in California alone without her beau! Could a potential break up be on the verge of happening or has already happened?! Tune in later to see if the lovebirds are actually over!n

After that they began to waffle about some other randome stuff about you and Joe so you decided to leave it as it didn't really bother you that much.

Later on it was about 5pm and you had nothing to do so you decided to call Jamie as he was in a similar time zone as you somewhere in Florida doing what he was doing. You called him on your laptop and soon after he answered. "Hey Xar what are you doing?" "Hey! I'm not doing anything I'm so bored. Joe and Keery went out for the day and I've been stuck here alone all day." He nodded before saying, "have you seen the rumours saying you and Joe have broken up? I know it's not true because you would've told me before those... privacy-invaders found out", you giggled at the nickname for the paparazzi he said then saying, "yes of course I've seen them. They're just waffling because they have nothing better to do. So, how are you and your girlfriend?"

You both kept talking back and forth for hours until your boyfriend and his friend came back at roughly 10pm. At this point you were laying on your stomach resting your head on your hands with your legs in the air while talking to your best friend. Joe walked in as well as Keery and you went up to give a hug to both of them and a kiss to your lover. "Babe who's that?" He asked while nodding over to the laptop. "Oh it's Jamie!" The boys went over to say hi to Jamie and talked to him for a bit while you went downstairs to see what Joe got you. There was some jewellery and food.

You went back upstairs to talk to your bestfriend for another hour or so then said bye to him and went to spend some time with your friend and boyfriend. "So how was your guy's day?" You asked opening the container of food. Keery answered your question, "it was really good thank you for asking. We saw alot you should really come with us next time." You nodded and carried on eating while talking to the boys.

You finished eating and texted Jamie once again then watched a movie in bed while cuddling Joe. He placed a kiss on your head and you looked up at him smiling. "I love you Xaria", "I love you too hun." He paused for a second before asking you something. "Xar what... what if we got married?" Your heart skipped a beat. "What?" You said while slightly laughing in disbelief, "I mean, it would be nice if we did but", "but what? Nothing's stopping us, our parents are quite supportive of us." You nodded in agreement because you knew you wanted to get married too but you felt as if 2 (almost 2 and a half) years of dating wasn't enough to get married but you were so keen on just saying screw it and putting the ring on his finger.

"True. But proposing in this way wouldn't really be romantic would it." He chuckled softly before saying, "no it wouldn't. But, we'll sort something out." You furrowed your eyebrows while smiling at his statement. The pair of you didn't talk about it anymore then carried on snuggling.

Oooo does this mean he'll propose in the next chapter?? we'll see x

also guys unfortunately i'm ending this story in another 2/3 chapters soo yeah! imma do a short eddie munson story then a billy hargrove one so keep tuned for that 😻

tysm for reading!!

-dojasmoon💓