The night before the premiere

You were at your stylist Carmen's boutique getting in the last fittings to your dress and having everything put together for the big moments the next day. You'd been to other premiere's in the past but this one was bigger. Stranger things has had much popularity since the day it came out and you knew there was going to be lots of pictures took and those would be one of the many photos that would represent you for a while. Being on Stranger things was a massive honour and probably one of your biggest debuts yet, so your stylist made sure to get an outfit that made you stand out, but not too much. She made contact with Vivienne Westwood who whipped you up a lovely dress.

You were so excited to wear it and couldn't wait. It was going to be really busy throughout the whole day tomorrow so you already booked a hair appointment and got your nails done - long coffin nails that had dark blue french tips and swavorski nail crystal designs on each nail. You thought they were gorgeous and so did Joe and your other friends.

Speaking of Joe. Yours and his relationship had been going well. It had been almost 2 years since you two had started dating and you felt as if your relationship couldn't have been stronger. Everyday you're so thankful you both got casted on stranger things and reunited with each other because that 'friendship' bloomed and flurished into a beautiful relationship. He was your bestfriend, lover, and role model all in one.

"Alright girl come out!" You came out of the changing room in your full outfit for tomorrow. The heels, the chain, the dress, the accessories, everything. You took a look in the mirror and was taken aback. "Mirror, mirror on the wall.. I'm the finest black bitch of them all!" You chortled at your statement and admired your whole outfit and body. "I can't believe the premiere is finally tomorrow, I'm gonna look leng and have a leng ass date!" Carmen took a picture of you and you were constantly beaming at how fab you looked.

It was finally time to take everything off and 'preserve' everything for tomorrow which was so upsetting yet exciting because you knew you could wear it all day tomorrow. You could only wonder what Joe was going to wear as you haven't seen his outfit yet but you knew he was going to look so handsome in that suit.

You made it back to your apartment where you and Joe were staying for a bit since you two were staying at his place for a while. "Hey bae", you said while hugging him. He kissed your cheek and nose and greeted you back. "I'm so excited for the premiere tomorrow! Have you seen any of the other cast member's outfits yet?", he asked you basically jumping out of his skin. You knew he was so excited but still nervous on the j side since this was a massive event. "No I haven't actually. Everyone is refusing to show anything they're wearing. Although Millie has shown me some accessories and her hairstyle that she'll be wearing. I haven't shown anyone what I'm wearing either to be honest." He nodded and you two went upstairs to get as much rest as you could. Although that didn't really work as you two kept talking about how everything would be, and random thoughts you two were thinking.

Day of the event/getting ready

You were sat in your makeup chair with your feet propped up on the chair eating some breakfast your mate had cooked you when Joe walked in. "Hey honey good morning!" He came up to you and gave you a kiss on the lips. "Hey babe, did you eat?" He shook his head no and you gave him some of your munch, and he sat next to you while he got his hair done. You got a facetime from Millie and answered. "Hey Xari!" Millie was so cheerful you couldn't help but smile widely. "Hey Millie! You actually have so much energy, mad one still", she chuckled and you saw she was getting ready too. "So are you gonna tell me what you're wearing or..?" You said while taking a sip of your hot chocolate, "oo! Yes actually! I'm wearing this dress and there's a little strap which is black and then the rest of the dress is white with a little belt. It's super cute!" You told her what your outfit was gonna look like and you talked to her until you had to go do your makeup.