FINALE

Today was the day.

The day that alot of little girls look forward to and fantasise about. Walking down the aisle in a beautiful white dress alongside your father while your soon to be groom awaits for you.

"Xar are you-" Your mother sees your dress and gasps while tearing up. "Oh my goodness! You look beautiful princess." You went up to your mum and gave her a big hug. "Mami don't cry you're gonna make me cry and you'll ruin your eye makeup." You both released from the hug and she wiped her eyes carefully before letting you know that you had to get out of the room soon to walk down the aisle.

You were getting married in Italy;Rome in a beautiful Roman Catholic Church. It was a dream come true and the church was decorated extravagantly. Your wore a trumpet wedding dress that had floral designs, off the shoulder sleeves, and a cathedral train. Your veil was also a cathedral veil with lace designs on the ends and sides of it.

You looked at yourself in the mirror and almost teared up. You couldn't believe this was happening. You'd be making a vow to be with your now fiancé forever. It was time to go into the church and you were shitting bricks. Your dad gave you a kiss and took your arm to walk you down. Everyone stood up and looked towards the door.

Instrumental soft music started to play as you entered the room. You saw Joe first standing in the middle at the very front looking handsome as fuck in a black suit. His best man was his best friend; Wesley and next to him was Jamie, Keery, then some of his other mates. Jamie smiled at you and you smiled back. On the other side was your bridesmaids and they all smiled at you.

You were standing in front of Joe while he said his vows and you were constantly crying. Sometimes you'd look up and breathe in to minimise your tears and you noticed that Joe also shed a few tears when you said your vows, and while he was saying his.

When he finished saying his vows everyone clapped for you two and the priest spoke up. "Miss (y/l/n) , please repeat after me."
(A/n I'll only write Xaria/Joe's parts because if I write what the priest says thats long days)

"I xaria, take you Joseph to be my husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish, til death us do part, according to God's holy law. In the presence of God I make this vow." You slid the ring on his finger as you smiled at him. He took your ring in his hand and listened to the priest.

"Now Joseph, repeat after me."

"I Joseph, take you Xaria to be my wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish, til death us do part, according to God's holy law. In the presence of God I make this vow." Smiling at you he slid the ring onto your finger as well.

"I know pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss your bride!" Joe brought you in for a passionate kiss while everyone stood up and clapped for both of you. You couldn't stop smiling into the kiss and afterwards. "I guess that was really the kiss that sealed everything huh Xar." You giggled and nodded before saying, "I guess so!"

End of story!

Sorry if that was a really cheesy ending and that this was rlly short BUT THANK U ALL SM FOR READING MY STORY!!!! LOVE IT SM and now...

we start on the eddie munson story!!
coming soon..

(no like literally its coming out in an hour or two)

-dojasmoon💓