¹⁸

Y/c/o/s = your choice of shoes **

Babe...baabeee..." You heard your boyfriend slowly and quietly waking you up. His voice was soothing and his hands were rubbing your back softly. You opened your eyes with a quiet groan and turned over carefully to face him. "What is it? What time is it?" He smiled at you before saying, "its almost 12pm hun. I want to talk to you about something." Rubbing your eyes you laid your head onto his chest as he sat next to you hugging your frame.

"So.. I wanted to take you out all day today as a little treat with a big surprise at the end of the day alright?" You squinted your eyebrows at him while smiling and asked, "the surprise isn't gonna scare the shit out of me will it?" "No no of course not. You may be shocked but hopefully not scared." You nodded while he planted a soft kiss on the top of your head. He helped you get up since you were still half asleep and you went in to brush your teeth then take a shower. While you were brushing your teeth you saw there was a note on the counter. You opened it up and inside it said -

To my beautiful Xaria,

Today I want this to be a day you'll always remember in the future and treasure it for life. I want to take this opportunity to love and pamper you all day as you deserve.

- Lots of love,

Joseph.

You smiled in awe yet you were still confused of what he meant by this. You placed the note down and carried on freshening up. You did some makeup (including graphic eyeliner obviously) and got dressed. It was warm yet a bit chilly outside so you wore a white cropped tank top, low waist blue flare jeans/accompained with one of Joe's belts, and y/c/o/s. Once you and Joe were done getting ready the pair of you went out to your ride. "Babe, where are we going today?" You asked him while he dazed outside his window. "Well... First we're going shopping and basically wherever you want to go. Then at half 5 we'll get back home to get ready for dinner at 7, then afterwards you'll see your surprise!" You said okay and put your hand in his. He noticed what you did and picked up your hand then kissed it.

You smiled at him trying not to, prance at him in that moment and make out with him right then and there. Shortly after you both made it to the shopping centre. You went into victoria's secret first then went on from there. Every now and then some fans would ask for pictures with you two and for autographs. Joe was so sweet towards his fans everytime no matter what and that was just one of the many things that you loved about him. He was just so pure in every way and treated everyone right.

You both shopped for hours and got some food. You were proud of your purchases and he got some stuff for himself. While walking out of the shopping centre while drinking your starbucks drink, Joe wrapped his arm around your waist slightly resting his hand on your butt. At certain moments he'd squeeze your butt making you look up at him and he'd act clueless as if he never did anything causing you to playfully nudge him.

Once you guys got home you jumped into the shower again quickly since it got warm throughout the day and you sort of started to sweat. You did your makeup again minimalising it down to a simple look with black eyeliner and nude glossy lips. Since you two were going out to a *posh* restaurant, you decided to wear a sleeved white floral bodycon dress with 3 inch clear block heels and a white hermès voyage bag. You looked at yourself in the mirror and went to take some pictures and posted them online. You also sent a few to your bestfriends Jamie and Ivy.

Joe walked inside the room while you were fixing your hair and came up behind you. "Oh my word! Baby you look astonishing!" You started smiling and turned around to hug him. "Thank you handsome. You look leng yourself." He leant down to kiss you and you kissed back. When you both pulled away he had lipgloss all over his lips. You chuckled and cleaned it off with a makeup wipe then both left the house to get going.

After this chapter it'll be the last one!!! so i hope you guys are looking forward to it. i'm sure u all know whats gna happen bc im not good at foreshadowing but yeahh😍

tysm for reading!!

-dojasmoon💓