¹¹

You and Joe were on your plane ride to go to London where you'd meet his parents and have some fun. Then you'd be going to Manchester to meet your parents and a day or two later you'd all have a family dinner at Joe's house. You were so excited to be back in England but so nervous to be meeting his parents. You knew they were nice from what you heard but you were still shaking.

'Good afternoon everyone. We will be landing at Heathrow Airport in 20 to 30 minutes. Please keep your seatbelt on for the remainder of the flight and stay seated.'

Despite being so jet lagged you were still meeting Joe's parents at roughly 3pm that same day. "Joe I'm so tired I cannot be arsed doing anything today." He looked down at you laying on his shoulder before saying, "You can take a little nap before we have to go, and you can sleep as soon as we get back home later on in the day alright?" You sighed nodding and closed your eyes so you could get a tiny rest before landing.

Half an hour later you made it to the airport and walked out with Joe. He was a bit hungry so he got a sandwich. A fan saw youse and asked you both for a picture. You both kindly agreed and carried on walking to meet his best friend Wesley who was going to drive you to Joe's. "Joe! Hey!" They both shook hands and gave each other a hug then Wesley did the same for you. Joe sat in the passenger seat in the front and you sat in the back while they conversed and listening to music on the drive. At this point you just wanted to climb into your comfy bed and sleep then never wake up, you were that tired.

About 20 minutes later you arrived at his place. You said goodbye to Wesley then you went straight up to his bed and took a nap before having to get ready to go out again.

At Joe's parent's house

*Ding dong*

Joe pressed the doorbell to his parent's house while your knees were basically shaking. Joe reassured you that everything would be fine for the millionth time and you nodded your head quickly then carried on waiting at the door.

A couple moments later a lovely woman opened the door smiling. "Joseph! Hello!" She gave him a big hug and a kiss and you already knew he was a momma's boy. The lady spotted you almost behind him, "come here gorgeous I don't bite I promise" you got closer to her and she embraced you in a warm hug which reminded you of your mum. The three of you walked inside and there was a man watching the news on the tv. He saw you and got up from the sofa. You noticed he was a bit taller than Joe so he definitely got his height from his father. "Joseph, come here and give your father a hug." He smiled awkwardly and went up to him. Joe looked at you and mouthed 'help' and you giggled quietly.

You all sat around the family table and Joe's dad started the conversation. "So Joseph who's this lovely young lady?" While motioning to you and smiling. You replied, "I'm Xaria, and your names are?" "Leanne and Anthony", Leanne replied. She had brunette curly hair and hazel eyes and looked about 5'6 and you noticed she had a Liverpoolian accent. Jack had brunette wavy hair and brown eyes and was about 5'11. You complimented their names and Joe put his arm around the head of your chair. Jack spoke up, "so how did you guys meet Xaria?" "We first met on the set of make up back in 2019, we lost contact for a bit then met again on the set of stranger things back in early 2020 and we became friends again then it bloomed into... this relationship!" Both the parents nodded and smiled. You felt as if they were already starting to like you but you didn't want to assume yet.

"Cool. So what do you like about our son Xaria?" 'Damn bitch are these niggas interrogating me?' You thought. "Wow um... I don't know I guess everything? He's a really kind person and he treats me well and we barely ever get into fights which I guess is good. And he's really affectionate and whatnot", they both nodded and looked at Joe like they were impressed. Joe looked at you while holding back a smile and you pinched his cheek. You all carried on conversating and having a good time and even had dinner. You were so distracted you didn't even feel tired anymore, and you felt like this was good for everyone because you could finally meet your boyfriend of 2 years' parents and they could catch up again.

(a/n don't ask why or how you/Xaria hasn't met his parents bc i dont know) It was about ten minutes to nine so you two decided to make your departure and go back to Joe's place. "That was so fun I don't know what I was nervous for! Your parents are so nice!" Joe chuckled softly looking at you, "I told you they were nice darling. Don't doubt my words!" You both laughed and went into his house.

His house wasn't even a house. It was more like a home (thats so cheesy ew). You always felt safe and it smelt good, and there was just some aura inside that gave you a fuzzy feeling you didn't know why. You got into your pjamas and climbed into bed. Joe then came along with only his under garments on and snuggled right beside you. As a natural instinct you put your head on his chest and tangled your legs with his. You drew shapes around his chest as you felt his heartbeat. "You really love my chest don't you Xar?" "Of course I do." You looked up at him, "I love everything about you." He smiled at you and turned a little red causing you to lay on your stomach on him and look up at him. "God, you're absolutely ravishing did you know that?" "Not until you told me just now honey."

You climbed up on him and straddled his lap. He placed his hands on your hips slightly rocking you back and forth. "Joseph you're horny aren't you", you asked while squinting at him. "Maybe a little bit", he replied cockily while shrugging his shoulders. "Do you wanna have sex?" His eyes almost glowed and he nodded, "yes yes!" "Ah, nice to know hun." You switched off the lamp that was lighting up the room. "Goodnight Joe", you kissed him on the cheek and started getting comfy. "Oh and.. Make sure this doesn't come up during the night", you said while patting his slowly growing boner.

You absolutely loved taking the piss out of him. Laying down facing him you saw the baffled look on his face, then closed your eyes and drifted into the long awaited sleep you were deprived of.

This chapter was fun lol. hopefully the next chapter is better and i might add a bit of fluff or something idfk🙈

tysm for reading!!

-dojasmoon💓