Waking up from your slumber you got up to get ready for the day and get a change of clothes. You were thinking about going to your place today or something to get some belongings since you were sure you'd be staying at Joe's for a while. Once ready to leave his house you went to wake up Joe and let him know you were leaving for a bit. "Joe..Joe wake up." "Mmm, what's wrong?" "I'm running down to mine for a bit to get some of my belongings since I'm staying here for a bit." He patted the side of the bed next to him, "just come lay down for a bit longer." You chuckled lightly and gave him a kiss on the nose. "I'll be back in a bit."

You got inside your uber that you called and popped in your earphones and the driver started their way to your home. You got a notification from Joe Keery.

Joanne keery
Hey are you n Joe still coming to my pool party this saturday?

You
Yes ofc can't wait!!

Joanne Keery
cool cool, I'll see you on set tmrw!

You responded with a simple okay and then continued listening to Pink Friday by Nicki Minaj. When you arrived to your house you quickly gathered a few clothes,shoes, and other necessities in a little suitcase and a tote bag that had other stuff in it. You also took a few pieces of lingerie just incase ;).

Soon after you arrived at Joe's house and went up his stairs. "Joe...?" "I'm in here my love!" You followed his voice and saw he was in his bathroom. He walked up to you n gave you a hug and a kiss. "Babe, did Keery tell you about his pool party this saturday? If so are you going?"
"Yes of course he did, and yes I am going." You smiled and nodded then went to put your stuff down and changed into some fresh pjs. "Joe, what do you want to do first today?" "We should bake something and then watch a movie afterwards!" You loved the idea of this and went downstairs with him hand in hand and started getting ingredients out to make fudge brownies. You knew he was watching his weight for his role so youse decided to only make a few portions.

He had a cook book that had many recipes so you two decided to follow after it. You started measuring flour and other dry ingredients and he measured the wet ingredients. "Babe, come pour the milk in the flour while i mix the batch." He pressed up behind you and laid his head on your shoulder. Every now and then when he spoke you could feel his hot breath on you which gave you goosebumps. You don't know why but you two baking together was so calming, and you felt closer to him somehow. It was also really romantic to the pair of you, and youse went on to baking alot or just cooking with each other in general.

After baking you two decided to sit down and watch a movie in his room snuggled up together. "Xar, we should watch bird box." You looked up at him, "isn't that a horror movie?" "Yes why? Are you scared", you rolled your eyes replying, "pim your mouth, why would I be scared? I watch horrors on a daily. If anything we should watch megan is missing." His eyes widened like you were a mad woman. "Are you mad? We're watching birdbox not megan is missing. You're a crazy little shit if you think we're watching that Xar." He scoffed and you chuckled.

A few hours after watching the movie you cooked him food (like the wifey material you are, slay) and some for yourself. "So are you ready for the stranger things 4 premiere that's coming up next year so like over 6 months away." Furrowing your eyebrows you asked, "there's a premiere? Nobody told me that? How snide is that!" He chuckled looking down playing with his food, "of course there is darling, when we go we should match or something that'd be cute." "I wouldn't mind matching to be fair." You both looked up at the same time and made eye contact with each other. Both not knowing what to do, you two looked down and ate the rest of your food.

After cleaning up you two went upstairs and snuggled in bed watching whatever was on the tv, but not caring because you two were soaking in each others embrace. You started playing with his fingers and drawing shapes with your fingertips. He looked down at you smiling and stroking your back. "Xar?" You paused looking up at him. "Yes Joe?" He sat up with you still in his arms intertwining his fingers with yours.

"I haven't said this yet but... I love you. And I'm not just saying this because we're in the moment and the feeling or aesthetic would be right to say this. I'm saying this because I really mean it, I love you so so much. And since the first time we met while filming make up a few years ago I knew I was in love with you and there was just something so special about you. I wanted to be with you forever and get to know you better and whatnot. And when we were seperated for so long and I met you again on the stranger things set I was overcome with joy. So what I'm saying is that I love you with my entire heart, and I don't want us to ever separate or anything like that."

You were baffled, yet you felt so loved in the moments of him telling you how he truly felt about you. Some tears fell out of your eyes and you spoke up, "God Joseph. I don't know what to say but.. All I know is that I feel the same way and.. I don't know, that- that made me feel really loved in a while by anyone." You couldn't speak anymore so you just gave him a tight hug. He hugged you tightly back and you straddled his lap while kissing him passionately.

"I love you so much Joseph Quinn."

That was a sweet ending. For the next chapter I'm gonna bring it straight onto the set then I'll probably do the premiere or something a little special before that (nothing that massive) because i want to skip time or its j gonna b bare boring.

i didnt do a spell check on this!!

tysm for reading

-dojasmoon💓