𝟞.

Arjun's pov

How heroic of her, even after warning her to go away, here she is standing in front of me to give a complaint against me.

"Now come sit and let's do the talk vaishali" I said seeing her still standing there.

"Open the door Arjun" she said scared

"I said come sit" she still didn't listen and was trying to open the locked door, why is she this stupid.

"Open the door or I will scream" she said getting little courageous.

"Scream how much ever you want. Nobody's going to come here. It's all soundproof darling" her face was fear stricken now, defeated she came and sat like a good girl.

"So why did you come here" I asked and nothing came out of her mouth, her mouth it looked so delicious, I feel like tasting them. I bet they would taste like strawberry because of the lip gloss she was wearing.

"Listen, stop beating around the bush, I am here to complain against you, but luck isn't on my side and I am struck with you" she said looking everywhere but not my face. We have to work on the tone she will use when she is talking to me.

Sighing I removed a form from my desk and placed it in front of her and said "sign them"

She inspected it for a god minute and said "I'm not going to sign on this form, do whatever you want" she said making me more outraged.

"I won't let you go unless you sign these forms"

"Are you out of your mind? Why in the hell would I sign a form for withdrawing from the college, what's your issue with me being here" she said raising her voice again.

"You will sign them because I said so and I don't want to see you here anymore so please get out from here of your own" I said still maintaining my calm.

"Just because you don't like to see me, I have to drop out from this college, does this sound logical to you. I paid my fees and I will continue studying here. If you hate me that much go and join some other college instead of staying here. And the way you behaved with me yesterday is not at all justifiable Arjun. I will make sure everyone knows how Arjun is in real" she said and that was it, I lost all my patience and the next second she was pinned to the nearby wall and stuck between the wall, me and my hands on either side of the wall.

"What are you doing, leave me you idiot" she said wriggling under my hold

"Listen Vaishali, next time you talk to me like that I will make sure to try my own ways to shut that mouth of ours." I said dangerously slow and she stood there closing her eyes

"sign these papers and get the fuck out of here"

"I will not" she screamed and tried to get away from me. I was fast and held her by her waist with one hand and with the other I held her jaws and faced her towards me. I could see the tears about to fall from her eyes. I hate to see her like this but this is for the best. I have to do it or else I don't know what else I will do if she stays here for any more days.

"Then stay here until you sign them" I yelled on her face and she cried like a small kid. She fell on her knees again and I went and sat on my chair. She sobbed there for a good five minutes and came and sat in front of me and said

"Listen Arjun, I don't know why you hate me this much. I don't even know what wrong I did for you to behave like this. But I can't leave this college. I have to do my MBA please understand" she said calmly and this is the first time she pleaded and I wonder how will she look when she pleads on bed.