𝟛𝟡.

"you've become a celebrity Ms. Vaishali" Ajith said. He had come for a meeting in the headquarters and now wants to gossip about my personal life and that too with me.

"want an autograph then" I said.

"Your life is just like those daily soap drama" he said with excitement.

"did you leave your manners at home" I asked annoyed. 

"You would make a great spy you know that. How could you even hide the truth for five years. I have to give it to you this time, You surely are smart" He said and that's it I couldn't take it anymore.

"If you don't shut that mouth now, I have to get you escorted out from your own building" I said and he smiled, he just smiled. Is he some idiot or what. Finally he went after bickering for few more minutes.

"Mam Anand Sharma sir is here to meet you" My assistant told. Why is Arjun's grandfather here. It must be regarding yesterday's discovery. 

"would you like to drink something sir" I asked as soon as he sat there. He has become so old. I remember how strict he was in college and last time when I saw him at the cemetery for Raj sir's burial, he looked so old and weak.

"no thank you" he said. His voice still holds the same politeness with a hint of angriness.

"Where is she" he asked

"school"

"Bring her to our home sometime, she should know her family" he said more like ordered.

"I don't think that's a good idea sir" I said being polite still.

"I know how hard your life has been, And there was no one to stand by you in the past. Do you want the same fate for your daughter" He said.

"my life was hard only because of your grandson, if only it weren't for him" I said with hate. Why does everyone want to talk about my private life.

"think twice Vaishali, was he the only one at fault, what about your family and Surya. Why are you being hard only on him and not on them" He asked, I couldn't believe his words. Is he being for real.

"If you are done please leave sir" I can't talk back to him. I give him the same respect I gave Raj sir. And I don't want to say something that might hurt him.

"Don't you think he needs a closure" He said before leaving. It's been five years and I haven't thought about doing this at all. To give him a closure means to remember all those memories. Which I've been dreading to do.

I came back from office late night and sweety was in Shwetha's home still. She fell asleep in her home, So I told her that I would pick her up tomorrow.

There was nothing to eat at home and I wasn't in the mood to prepare anything so I went to sleep hungry. I've been trying to sleep so hard but with this hunger sleep seems so far. Just then I got a message.

'reports are out' It was from Tarun. I replied him that I would meet him in person tomorrow and placed the phone in the living room and went in to make some dinner for myself

thud 

Is someone here, Just then I heard rattling of the door knob. Someone was trying to break in. My phone was far, I can not reach it in time. I went into my room and locked it, who could it be, robbers?

"baby" I heard him. Surya. My eyes went wide

"hiding from your husband darling" he said. I panicked and called the guards from the landline but just then the power supply was gone.