𝟙𝟞.

Everyone went back to their rooms and Karthik too left a few minutes ago after taking his blazer of course. I was walking to my room when someone called me from behind.

"can we talk for a second" said Arjun with a serious look maybe he wants to apologize for whatever he did in the past week. I agreed and we both sat on the nearby bench.

"leave this college and go Vaishali" he said and I regretted coming here. he is again back to his brainless self. but this time I will handle this carefully and go away once the reason is known to me.

"listen Arjun I will leave only if you tell me the reason. every time you are behind me asking to leave, why do you hate me so much" 

"just leave and go away to some place where I can never find you" he said and my anger grew. who is he to command me and utter such rubbish words. he is talking as if I did something very bad to him.

"for god's sake tell me the reason or else I'm never leaving this place" I said and I could see his face becoming red with anger he was controlling himself but I didn't stop.

"what do you mean go away huh.. I paid for my education here and I will stay wherever I want. who are you to command and order me around about my life" I'm sick of people wanting me to behave however they ask me to.

"leave or face the consequences" 

"what consequences, don't you dare think that I will leave you for fooling me like that. when you came to help me in my studies I thought you are a good person but you proved me wrong. you are a sick human who orders people around and takes pleasure in their pain" I said and I guess I went a little overboard. he didn't utter a single word but gave me a weird laugh and went away.

what will he do now. I don't care about the consequences I have seen worst things happen in my life what more can happen.

"do you want to know the reason" came Rohit's voice from behind. what's with this cinematic entry of every man in my life.

"I was planning on meeting you too. what is wrong with that brainless head of yours huh. you think you can do whatever you like to me and just get away. don't forget that you have a girlfriend and next time you try to do any such act I will break those bones of yours" I said in one go and he seemed to care less.

"cool down Vaishali and hear me out. I will tell you why Arjun hates you if you agree to spend a night with me" he said smirking and I lost my cool

"you idiot, don't you understand what I just told you. I will complain against you to the discipline committee if you continue this anymore and mark my words I will do it" I left with a warning.

♢♢♢

I woke up with a headache again but it was not that severe. I checked my new phone for any messages and there were none except yesterday's photos which Tara sent me and there was another notification from the university unofficial students. everyone seems to gossip about yesterday's event and that's when I realized it was about my dance with Arjun.

~they look good together

~dude, this fresher seems like a model

~Their dance was lit hope to see more romance from them

~seriously Arjun looks good but I dnt know about that girl

it was just a dance and I felt nothing but people are going mad at our relationship. we share a very professional enmity to be clear.

Arjun's pov

yesterday was not a total disaster it was kind of nice. but what got me burning is how Karthik is treating her. if he showed a little of this love to Samaira she would have not committed suicide.