𝟛𝟞.

Vaishali's pov:

Where even is Sameer, he isn't even lifting his phone. Something seems wrong with him. He said he was going to meet his parents and now he is gone.

"mam, you have to see this" my assistant barged into my office with some news.

It was that bastard again, he had publicly announced Sweety as his daughter and that he would be getting her custody because I am mentally unstable. Seriously what does he even think he is. I am mentally ill, like hell. it's his mind that is wrecked up. He is so in trouble now.

"you're out of your freaking mind aren't you?" i yelled at the phone.

"oh, you saw the news" he laughed.

"Surya, are you really stupid, what was the need for media in this. your company's goodwill will be damaged too. you really don't have a brain don't you?" 

"you fucking hurt my ego. I will go to any lengths now, you just see" he spit out with hate.

"you are such a heartless asshole, I am mentally unstable? are you on something, you are the one that's fucking unstable. you egoistic bastard" i yelled and threw the phone. I watched as it broke into pieces and I watched as my assistant looked at me as if i was actually mentally ill.

"I will be back" he said and left. He was surprised to see me use such tone. 

I was ready for everything but this bastard made it public, now whatever I do will seek media's attention. And on top of this Sameer isn't lifting his phone too. I called Karthik but his phone is unreachable, I called Shwetha, she said he had gone out for some work. 

I asked Shwetha to get the kids from school and take them to her house. I am sure there will be many journalists waiting at my home. It isn't safe for me to go there now.

"you will be needing some very good lawyers this time" Shwetha said. Surya had appointed the best lawyers he could. he isn't going down this time then.

"what are you thinking" Shwetha asked as I was in my deep thinking. 

"we are going to win this one in the first trial itself" I said with a smile.

"how do you know, do you have some plan or what" she asked confused.

"when I was pregnant I made him sign a will, a will that states that he will not be taking over Samaira's parental rights. I happen to have it with me even now" she gleemed with happiness.

"Surya is playing a lost battle then" she said with happiness.

"where did Karthik even go, it's so late and he isn't even picking up calls" she said calling him again and went away.

"mommy, can you make something for krish, he is hungry" she said pointing at him, he was deeply involved in his games.

"krish is not hungry, you are hungry" I said as she gave a evil smile and asked me to make her Maggie.

"I'm making some Maggie for the kids do you need something too" I asked Shwetha and she insisted on doing it but I pleaded her that its okay and now she is with krish while sweety and i are in the kitchen.

"mommy can we get some ice cream afterwards, I will do whatever you say" she said

"No"

"Please mom" she insisted

"No"

"I will eat vegetables daily "

"still No"

"I will wake up at 9 in the morning too"