𝟠.

continue Arjun's past

Karthik's pov

It's been two days since Juliet left and I'm already missing her. I can't wait to see her. We both decided to meet after her college daily in the nearby park. I have still not asked her about the night she was on the road. I want to know what happened to her that day, she looked horrified that day. Whenever I talk to her on phone her voice is filed with sadness. I feel like holding her and consoling her in my arms.

"How was college" I asked and she said well. She seemed upset and I don't know why

"Did anything happen in college, you look sad" I said and she cried in my arms. What happened, did anyone do anything to her. I swear I will not leave them alone.

"Juliet look here, you can tell me whatever you want. I will never judge you" I said cupping her face, she finally stopped crying after a minute

"I will tell you everything once I get my problem sorted" she said assuring me.

"Remember that I'm always there to help okay" I said and she nodded.

We sat there in the evening for almost an hour before she got ready to leave me again and I was upset now.

"Juliet at least tell me our name" I asked pouting

"I'm not telling you anything until we take our relation to a next step, I can't face a heart break again" she said looking at her feet. And that minute I knew why she was on the road in that state. Someone might have betrayed her in the name of love.

I swear I will not leave them alone, Juliet.

"We will take this slowly okay" I said reassuring her.

It's already been a week, those two idiots have gone. But I never missed them, because I had Juliet to replace them now. I can't wait to tell them about her, they sure will be jealous because my Juliet already loves me and their girlfriends don't.

Arjun and Rohit will be back in two days and my excitement has no limits. They asked me to join but I said no because I can't let mom stay alone at home. I brought Juliet home yesterday and she was genuinely happy to see mom.

"Listen I have something to tell you" I said looking at my fingers

"We don't have time, get lost" Rohit said and I smacked him over the head. Arjun was looking gloomy and we both were trying our best to cheer him.

"I met a girl" I said and both their faces turned towards me

"We want details mister" Arjun said and I told them everything about how I met her and how we both planned to take it slow. Arjun seemed interested and Rohit was thinking something very keenly.

"When are we meeting your Juliet" Rohit said and I had a blank face. I too want them to meet her, but she is not willing to open up about her private life to me.

"Anywhere soon in the future" I said

"What happened to this monkey" I asked pointing Arjun

"Samaira is not picking up his calls and not responding his texts also" Rohit said

"Why, did she lose interest in you" said joking and Arjun glared at me. Okay sorry

"I'm leaving" I said as I have to meet my love and went away.

Arjun's pov

The first thing I did after I returned was to call Samaira but she is not picking my calls. Did anything happen in my absence, is she alright?

Then I went to her hostel room and knocked on her door, she opened it and after seeing me she had a very genuine smile, she let me in and closed the door.