𝟙𝟡.

"what the hell was that" Rohit yelled at me after knowing what I did yesterday night. I don't know why I did that too it was due to the heat of the moment I said those words to her. by this time I'm sure everyone in the college knows what happened yesterday.

"I'm going as you said first make her fall in love and then deceive her" I said as if it was a random thing. he gave a 'are you serious' look and shrugged it off.

me loving her will never happen, she already has a boyfriend who treats her very specially by taking her to hotels and couple rooms. if that's the case why does she want to be so close to Karthik.

"Arjun finally you are in love" Lavanya said dramatically and I acted as a shy lovesick teenager.

"dude when are you introducing her, we all can go for a double date. it would be so romantic" she said already imagining. double date? she hates me to the core just like I do. even if I go near her she will shoo me away.

"soon when she accepts my feelings too" she raised her eyebrow confused.

"don't worry ajju, I will make it happen. who can ignore your charms " she said assuring

"I knew this would happen during the party, the way both of you danced. godd" she started dreaming again.

Just like I assumed the whole college is gossiping about us, how uncomfortable it is to hear her name everywhere. I just hope all this ends faster.

There I saw her with her friend Tara talking about something serious. time to let them know my presence but before I could go Lavanya made her way to them.

"Vaishali, nice meeting you. I'm Lavanya" she said extending her hand and Vaishali looked confused but shook her hand however.

"Your hair is so lovely, its so soft and silky too. what do you use" Lavanya asked and I was speechless at how abruptly she asked that question.

Vaishali was trying her best not to look bad and gave answers to her every question just by nodding her head and smiling at whatever joke Lavanya cracked.

"how is my Vaishali doing" I went in now and all she did was glare at me. of course what did I expect from her after doing so much.

"are you upset darling. did I do something to hurt you" I asked faking concern and she clenched her teeth understanding the hidden meaning.

"Tara lets leave these love birds alone, you come with me" Lavanya interrupted and I could see Vaishali scrunching her eyebrows asking Tara not to go but who are you kidding. its Lavanya she does what she wants.

"what is this new drama now" she sked now looking at me serious.

"what are you talking about darling, now tell me what are you upset about. did anyone cause you any trouble" I asked

"there's an asshole actually who looted all my money as if it was his own earned money" she said and I controlled my anger

"did he? what are you planning to do, I will help you"

"I was planning on giving a police complaint but then I realized his career would be spoiled. so thinking about telling this to the dean instead" she said challenging me with her eyes.

"but what if the dean calls the police, his career would be at stake then too" I tried convincing

"let him handle it, and if you excuse me now I have to inform this to the dean" she said going past me.

"Vaishali understand yaar, I had some issue yesterday and my friend Rohit gave me this idea. I never thought it would go to this extent"

"are you serious, who the hell gave you rights to use my money. and upon that you are giving me these silly lame excuses. do I really look like a fool. all of that money was for my future which I saved and how can you still talk to me as if nothing happened" she said not trying to sound hurt.