𝟚𝟙.

The first thing I did in the morning was waiting for father's call but what surprised me was Vikram called me and informed that Father was not mad after seeing those photos and he didn't even utter a single word. Is he okay with this or is he being silent because he is planning something else.

I looked at myself in the mirror and yesterday's incident came rushing. it felt so unreal, for the first time I felt as if someone really loves and cares for me after Karthik. I touched my lips still not believing what happened.

I was with Tara and Akash having breakfast. Akash was curious on where I went yesterday after he left me alone with Arjun .

"we both went to a beach and came back that's it" I said hiding my blush.

"and after that nothing happened?" Tara asked suspecting something.

"uh..no.. nothing else. that's it" I said and she widened her eyes as if she discovered something.

"you both kissed, didn't you" she yelled making me more embarrassed. Akash too coughed by her sudden outburst and looked at me shocked.

"Tara calm down, he proposed to me and we..you kno.. uh we kissed and nothing else" I said biting my lips.

"you are in love huh" Akash said wiggling his eyebrows.

"no, I didn't  give him a reply still."

"wait wait, you didn't accept his proposal but you kissed. are you making any sense?" Tara chided from next.

"she absolutely loves him too, or else why would she accept his kiss" Akash also supported her.

"can you both stop talking about the kiss" I said not able to tolerate the tension and they both shrugged it off.

"Vasihu look Arjun came in" Tara said looking towards the entrance. and I became still as I heard his name. I feel so embarrassed after yesterday I cant face him now.

I quickly ducked and walked to the exit without being noticed by him. Tara and Akash were laughing at my behavior. I shot them a glare and went away.

I was in class now and today we don't have statistics which means I cant see him until evening, as soon as the class is over, I will run to my dorm and not come back until tomorrow. this way I can avoid coming in contact with him.

Akash came in with a happy face, what happened now.

"dude, the monster died after a heart attack" he said giggling and I remembered yesterday's cursing. wait I didn't mean it really, I wanted him to be sick that's all.

I know every one hated him, but the fact that everyone is happy about his death is disturbing me. was he really a monster then?

"Then we will get a new professor I guess" I said and he just nodded. the rest of the classes went by nicely without an troubles.

I was walking to my room to finish the office work obviously making sure to hide from Arjun. successfully I reached my room and changed into my favorite groot shorts and tee.

I was halfway completing my work when Tara called me for a night coffee and I couldn't say no because coffee is love. I wore a jacket which came below my knees and went out.

Wearing these shorts today was a very bad idea, its so freaking cold here. as soon a I finish this coffee I'm going back.

"when are you planning to tell about your feelings to Arjun" she asked sipping her coffee.

"I don't know Tara, do I love him or not" I said puzzled.

"okay tell me this, do you feel cared and loved when you are with him" and I nodded