four.

after "breakfast" jules sent me and shawn to my room to "get to know each other". so now here i am sitting and saying nothing like i have been for the past 10 minutes.

"are you just not gonna speak?" i finally say agitated.

he opens his mouth and closes it again still not looking directly at me. "look, i don't want to do this. but i don't have much of a choice in the matter. so, no im not going to talk to every time the chance arises." he spits out.

i look at him and stand up, "then leave." i say opening my hotel door. for the first time he looks up at me.

"are you serious? you're made at me? listen here, okay? we're going to make this work whether each of us like it or not. and clearly we're not off to a great start. but by no means is this my fault. if anyone's it yours." he says, his voice raising towards the end.

"my fault?! im the one who got hired practically against my will for this! and im not exactly sure who you think you are to tell me its mine." i start yelling "maybe people are right when they say not to listen to what they hear. "shawn mendes a nice boy from canada" my ass!" i yell pacing until someone grabs my arms and forces me to sit.

"stop. okay?" i look up and shawn shocked that he's even speaking right now. "i didn't mean to come off like that, well i did but not that bad. i didn't mean to offend you. both of our jobs depends on this working. so let's give it another shot, alright?" i nod slightly, this is the first time we've made direct eye contact all morning. he has nice eyes, i say to myself.

before either of us get the chance to speak jules is at the door telling us to get ready.

"we're headed back to canada, leena we've contacted your mom and she's sending your belongings and they'll be here soon." i nod, not wanting to talk to her right now.

"now shawn this is the first part of introducing leena, none of your family knows this is fake. if we know you can convince your family we know you can convince the public." shawn's head snaps up.

"my parents don't know about this?! are you kidding me? i have to pretend to be in love with her in front of my family too?!" before anyone can respond he's stomped, and yes literally stomped, out the room.