twenty-one.

we were sat eating, still at urth. when all of a sudden my phone started going spaztic.

"you still have your notifications on?" shawn asked, looking at my phone buzzing on the table.

"was i supposed to turn it off?" i questioned.

"its what we all do, otherwise your phone is like that all the time." he said pointing to the phone. "whats all the comotion about anyway?" he asked.

i picked up my phone and immediately went to turn off my notifications. i went to check my mentions after that.

"its pictures of us, from here and the airport. they think we're dating." i told him.

"you guys are dating." jack mumbled, jumping into the conversation.

"they don't know that." i pointed out.

"good point, let's make them know." shawn said, pulling his phone out. i set my phone down and continued eating, until i heard a camera click.

"shawn!" i whined. he ignored me and i felt my phone buzz, i turned his tweet notifications on, im supposed to right?

i clicked on the tweet

@shawnmendes: you guys guessed it! here's my cute girlfriend eating lunch haha @leenawwhite

he had attached the picture he took, and let's just say if i thought my notifs from earlier were bad, this is a lot worse.

before i could even read the tweets people were sending me my phone lit up with a call, from jules.

"hello?" i asked timidly, shawn moved closer to listen in.

"what the hell are you guys doing?! i never said to do any of this! this isn't going by the book." she immediately started yelling.

"well jules, we're writing our own book. and it seems to be working, so whats the problem? chill. we have this under control. i know teenage girls better than anyone. i have to go." i didn't give her a chance to reply before i hung up.

"what the hell was that? what's working? what do you guys have under control?" johnson and gilinsky immediately asked, making me jump.

shit. i forgot they were here. and they just heard the whole conversation. we've got some explaining to do.

***
IM BACK IM SORRY OMG
YALLS COMMENTS MAKE ME LAUGH SO MUCH I LVOE THEM NEVER STOP
ILYSM
-JAS