twenty-eight.

today is shawns second LA show, aka the day we "officially" start our dating plans. at least, the way jules wants it done.

i think things with me and shawn are going good. it was really awkward at first, but now its all good.

ive gotten a lot closer to the jacks too. since we had to explain everything to them, again. and i think they feel less awkward about messing around with me since im not shawns girlfriend anymore, for now, anyway.

i already had my outfit for the day planned, i did not want a repeat of the last time.

but jules said id have to get there after shawn. honestly, her plans make no sense. but, neither of us were willing to say so and neither of us liked her anyway so if things went wrong, its all on her.

"leena, ive gotta get to soundcheck. see you in an hour, yeah?" shawn said, coming into the living room.

"yeah, have fun!" i replied, waving to him as he put his shoes on.

"gilinsky is giving you a ride, right? you know how to get in the venue safely? you have your pass thingy?" he questions, quickly.

"shawn, ill be fine. you're gonna be late, go!" i said, going over to him and giving him a hug.

"alright, bye leena." he waved, and walked out the door.

"leena, you should start getting ready. its like a fifteen minute drive and you have to do all your girl stuff, right?" johnson said, handing me a sandwhich.

"girl stuff?" i raised my eyebrow, and chuckled. "but yeah, you're right. thanks for the sand which!" i thanked, running up the stairs.

i did all my "girl stuff" and went back downstairs.

"ready guys?" i yelled as i ran into the kitchen, i swear we're always in here.

"yeah, let's go." gilinsky said, through a mouth full of his sand which.

"can i have a bite? okay, thanks." i asked, before he could reply i stole it and took a bite.

"okay, now let's go people!" i yelled again, as i ran out to the car.

"you're in a good mood, leena." johnson said, sitting in the passengers seat.

"psh, im always in a good mood." i replied.

we pulled up to the venue and i went through the plan in my head.

jules made a big deal about shawn meeting me at a door where the fans could see, but not doing anything more than hugging.

"this entrance?" gilinsky asked.

"i think so, man i don't know, i tune jules out." i replied, truthfully. "well, yolo." i added, and got out of the car.

i called shawn and he answered on the second ring.

"shawny boy! im here." i greeted.

"on my way, muffin hater." he replied and hung up. a minuted after that a door opened and shawn peeked his head through.

and man let me tell you, those girls have some lungs. i swear i just went deaf for 0.7 seconds.

"hey." i said, and pulled him in for a hug. "how was sound check?" i asked, as i pulled away.

"good." he replied, and quickly waved to all the fans.

"okay love birds, let us in." johnson joked, as him and gilinsky walked in.

the show didn't actually start for like two hours, but in that time shawn had a meet and greet to do. so all i could really do was hang with the jacks some more.

twenty minutes before shawns set was supposed to start, he came back to where we were.

"the amount of people that asked if i had a girlfriend tonight, was unreal." he sighed, as he sat next to me.

"oh, yeah? what'd you tell them?" i nudged him.

"told them that if i did, she's gonna be a girl that likes muffins." he joked back.

i chuckled.

"so leena, you excited to see mr.mendes play tonight?" johnson asked me, as he tousled shawns hair.

"i don't know guys, i heard that guy has to hire his girlfriends. that's so weird." i joked, johnson was right, i am in a good mood.

shawn glared at me before throwing a muffin at my face.

we all talked a little more before a stage hand came and told shawn he needed to get ready.

shawn nodded in reply and stood to go do some things. i heard someone yell he had a minute before he had to go and then saw him run towards me.

"hey, you'll kill it, okay?" i said, and gave him a tight hug.

"i always get nervous before shows." he replied and rubbed his hands together, nervously.

"come on, ive seen you preform before. you live for this. go make me proud to be your paid girlfriend and real, muffin hating, friend." i supported and pushed him to where he was supposed to be.

he turned to look at me and gave me a thumbs up and i grinned back. let's get this show on the road.

let me tell you, shawn can sing. like, damn. i watched from a spot behind the stage and sang along the whole concert, getting really into it during stitches.

so when he got off the stage and came back to find me, maybe it was the adrenaline of a really good concert, or the fact that he looked really good, or that i was in a great mood, or just that i wanted to kiss him, either way, when he came jogging towards me and hugged me, that's just what i did.

and he might have been just as good a kisser as he is a singer, if not better.

***
HOLY SHHH THEY KISSED
haha
p.s i haven't posted my YouTube video yet bc I'm still editing it but you can subrscribe to the actuall channel if you want :-) its jasminmmir
p.p.s i made a new fic and its a sammy one if you wanna check that outttt
p.p.p.s I LOVE YOU <3