five.

me and jules waited for shawn to come back for 30 minutes before we both got up and she told me to start packing my stuff. although i don't have much to pack i stuffed my things in a bag and headed downstairs.

"ready to go?" jules said standing. "yeah, let's get this over with." i snap. my mood had been going downhill since the talk with shawn.

a black car pulled up and we walked through the door to get outside. i had just noticed the fans outside the hotel. i guess shawn was already ready to go because i saw him taking pictures with a few of them.

they didn't pay me and jules any attention as we slid into the car. but you could hear the screams escalate as shawn came in.

"nice of you to join us." i say sarcasticly. "i know, you must be overjoyed with my presence." he said with just as much venom laced in his voice.

nobody said anything after that until we got to the airport. "alright, have a good flight guys!" jules said from the car as me and shawn slid outside. "what do you mean?" i said furrowing my brows. she wasn't going to make me go an entire flight alone with shawn, right?

"i mean, i can't go with you. ill be there in about a week, until then you guys will be alone." great. i didn't reply and walked into the airport. hearing shawn grudge behind me.

we sat at starbucks until our flight was called. we didn't have to wait long until our flight started boarding.

"flight 415 from dallas, fort worth to toronto, canada now boarding."

me and shawn still hasn't spoken since he stormed out earlier, and i didn't plan on being the first one to break the streak. but i was getting tired and my bag was getting heavy. i think shawn understood that pretty well on his own and he wordlessly took my bag from my hand. and i smiled slightly in thanks.

we were on the plane fast enough and the usual safety video was playing, one thing I hate about planes.

second thing i hate about planes, they're always cold. i clearly didn't have much prep time for this trip and didn't have a jacket with me. things seem to be working so well in my favor lately, haven't they?

i was so focused on thinking about not being cold that i didn't realize i was shivering in my seat.

"do you want my hoodie?" shawn commanded more than asked. i was kinda glad he finally said something to me, not that i was gonna tell him that.

"yeah, if you want to let me use it." he wordlessly slipped it off his body and handed me it.

"thank you." i smiled as i put it on. "yeah, sure." he replied glancing at me.

the hoodie was nice and comfortable, not to mention it smelled like heaven. its a hoodie ive seen before, i know he wears it often. the marroon "obey" hoodie. i really don't plan on giving it back to him soon.

now that i wasn't dying of cold, i laid my head back on the seat and slowly fell asleep, tired was an understatement at this point.

***

hiii, second update of the day
im really glad you guys like this story
i hope you had a good weekend and ill upload part six tomorrow when i get back from school. ily.
-jas