sixteen.

"GIRLFRIEND?!" they both said at the same time.

"yeah, last time i checked." he replied.

"what the hell man? and you didn't tell us?" the little one said looking back and forth between us.

"surprise." i said, letting my self into the conversation.

both of them turned to look at me.

"well, you've got a nice catch, she's funny, and pretty too." the dark haired one replied, smirking. he was kinda cute, not gonna lie.

shawn looked like he was uncomfortable with his comment, why would that be?

"let's head to the house guys, im hungry." shawn said, changing the subject.

"we don't have food at the house, you guys wanna stop on the way?" the little one asked, i really gotta learn the difference between these two.

"fine with me, but before that, who's who between you two?" i asked.

the dark haired boy looked up from the steering wheel to the rearview mirror, and chuckled.

"im jack, but im gilinsky. hes johnson." he explained, motioning to the other jack.

"well then gilinsky, keep your eyes on the road." i said jokingly.

he grinned and looked back at the road. i could get used to shawns friends.

"you okay?" i asked shawn, who had been kinda tense this whole time.

"fine." he said. liar.

i ignored his lying and grabbed his hand, to calm him down. it worked.

***
this is kinda short I'm sorry, I'll update tomorrow.
I think I might start a YouTube channel tomorrow
love you sm
-jas