twenty.

"guys! let's go to the grove!" shawn said as we stepped down the stairs.

"yeah man, sounds good! ill call sammy!" johnson said getting up, probably to call sammy.

gilinsky just nodded slightly looking at mine and shawns intertwined hands. shawn noticed and held mine a little tighter.

"what was with all the yelling?" gilinsky finally spoke up.

"little dispute, no big deal. it was all good in the end." i said smiling up at shawn as he nodded in agreement.

"it didn't sound like a little dispute." gilinsky mumbled just as johnson walked back in, great timing jack.

"they're gonna meet us there, let's go." he said, rushing us out the door.

gilinsky started driving as johnson sat in the passengers seat and shawn and i were in the back.

we just listened to music the whole car ride. no one really talked, which was weird.

we pulled up to urth.

"hungry?" gilinsky asked, looking through the rear view mirror.

"food is always a yes." i said, stepping out of the car.

we stepped into the cafe and it only took about two minutes before someone came up to the boys, asking for a picture.

of course they said yes, so i was left to watch awkwardly.

it was a group of three girls, looking about my age. one of them had already gotten pictures with all three of the guys and came towards me.

"who are you?" she asked, rudely, and loudly.

"a person that's supposed to be here, thanks." i snapped back. why are teenage girls so rude?

"well, why are you with our guys?" still rude i see.

"considering one of them is my guy, im not sure what you're talking about." i replied, as nicely as possible.

shawn noticed the little argument and came over to us.

"anything happening here, babe?" he asked me.

"just being questioned about my reason for being here." i said, flatly.

"that's not true! i was just seeing how her day was!" the girl said, trying to convince shawn.

"well id appreciate if you left my girlfriend alone." shawn said sweetly, and pulled me away.

"i can't wait till that's all over twitter in like an hour." i whispered in his ear.

"me either, leena." he said chuckling.

***
I'm soooo sorry for not updating I had major writers block
I hope y'all enjoy this
love you
-jas